The Ridgeway Surgery

Working at The Ridgeway Surgery: Latest The Ridgeway Surgery Reviews

United Kingdom4 reviews

Days genuinely fly by, always something to do. Staff make you feel very welcome for the very first day and the work place has an ethos revolving around the prioritisation of team work and selflessness.

Dead end

Great place to work if you dont want to progressYour hard work wont be recognised even if you spell it out to them, your achievements will be ignoredIf you want something to fill a bit of time then its good, if you want a career that you can work your way up a d will compensate you for your effort? Stay clear

Pros

Nice people

Cons

Pay, lack of interest in staff, poor upper management

Enjoyable

I enjoyed my time as a medical receptionist, as the hours were part time I had a good work life balance, but I was looking for a new challenge, and financial security.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Wanted a new challenge

Productive very busy

On a typical day starts with opening the shutters in the surgery, open the phone lines. There would be new patients to register in the walk-in centre from patients from the surgery and new patients. Answering the telephone and checking which doctor is on call for 'urgent consultations' for patients without appointments. Collecting patients samples to go to the hospital laboratory. I have learned to recognise 'red flag' cases on the phone and emergency situations. Management is very helpful, culture is very busy and prioritise work load is a must. Time management. Enjoyable part of job is a very good team work.

Pros

free lunches at times

Cons

set hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Ridgeway Surgery. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

The Ridgeway Surgery reviews by location

• The Ridgeway Surgery
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?