The Savoy

The Savoy Management reviews

Clear

Productive and satisfactory

A typical day as a Royal Service Agent at The Savoy is very broad. You have to deal from complaints to good feedbacks from your guests whilst dealing with the daily task as well as delivering luxury high standards such as FORBES and LQA. The managements is well distributed as everything is tracked down to make sure we enhance a wonderful journey for our guests from the beginning to the end. However the hardest part of the job is dealing with little tasks that comes out of the blu when on a busy day, as you do not want to upset anyone. However, there is always time for a fun moment when guests enjoy talking to you or when you correctly deliver what they have asked for with the highest standards.

Pros

Discounts in the venues

Cons

Shifts timing - very variable

Amazing atmosfere

Savoy was definitly the best working experience I had so far. Would change notihng, pefect management and amazing HR support for everyone at all times.

Pros

free food

Work Review

Great Hotel with unlimited resources. Helping clients made the job exciting and fun. Savoy Hotel is a great place to work. I enjoyed the staff and the Management. The most enjoyable part of my experience was speaking to clients

Pros

Free Lunches

This place is the definition of "standards"

Great managers , great place but a hard job . This place can teach every of us what`s mean "standards" and "professionalism". Is exactly what you can expect from an expensive 5 stars hotel but with a plus of style.

good

such a busy work place with easy going management. dedicated and excellent staff who enjoys their roles. a place to gain skills, knowledge and experience.

good

Cons

busy

great team work

Since I am at The Savoy I gained more experience not only in my position, but also in management job. I help my manager with stock take, writing emails, preparing rota and some other paper work. I really want to grow up. I have been studying accountancy in my country and really want to practise it here and to get it as my regular job.

Best Hotel in London

I have had the pleasure of working in this hotel, one of the best I have work. I had the chance of working in banqueting, private rooms and rooms service. The management was fairly good.

Pros

Working as an extra

Cons

No holiday paid

Savoy Hotel

Dobra kadra zarządzająca, dbająca o swoich pracowników, którzy są zawsze na pierwszym miejscu. Dobra atmosfera i doświadczenie w pracy w międzynarodowym środowisku. Duża presja w związku z historią i renomą miejsca i kontakty międzynarodowymi celebrities. Co też jest najprzyjemniejszą częścią mojej pracy np:uczestnictwo w przygotowaniu junket i współpraca przy organizacji BAFTA/BRIT w hotelu

Pros

darmowe posiłki, uniform, zniżki na transport, lekarz, kursy

Productive and friendly environment

Fun work place with easy going management. Not all about work but how much effort and dedication you put into your work. There is quite abit of politics involved in my department but that is like any other big hotel.

environnement de travail ok

environnement de travail agréable stages de développement le management trés strict

Pros

des tiket restaurante gratuit

Cons

pas de jour off fixe

The real Luxury Service

From the location to the colleague environment, through the respectful management to the genuine smiles, it is indeed a superb Hotel and Company to work for.

Stimolantissimo

diciamo che ancora oggi mi mangio le mani per essere andato via. Più che da questa struttura, dall'Inghilterra...l'ambiente in cui ho lavorato era molto duro e competitivo ma a differenza di altri posti qui andavi avanti e eri bravo veramente. anche se come semplice cameriere di private rooms (Runner, dato che portavi a tavola piatti già scelti da menù che offrivamo) mi sono veramente divertito e lavorato duro. Conosci tanta gente di ogni parte del mondo con cui confrontarti e parlare di tutto. Ho avuto anche l'occasione di servire ad un pranzo organizzato e presenziato dalla Regina Elisabetta, molto emozionante.

Pros

Amicizie, prospettive lavorative...ottima esperienza

Cons

Che sono andato via

Productive and fun work place

The management at Savoy is amazing and understanding and the managers make the workplace a fun work place to make the employees want to work more

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Savoy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5