The Savoy

The Savoy Pay & benefits reviews

Clear
4.2Pay & benefits

High class company

This company is a top class in terms of benefits and how they treat there employee. They serve the best quality service that u would wanted too. I can really encourage u to try and experience.

Pros

Free foodand clothing

Cons

Nothing to say

Amazing atmosfere

Savoy was definitly the best working experience I had so far. Would change notihng, pefect management and amazing HR support for everyone at all times.

Pros

free food

Fantastic company

An amazing place to work in the hospitality industry. Great benefits and opportunity to grow within the company. Great community and fun place to work.

Best place to work in hospitality

A lot of opportunities, with possibilities to grown up and show your skills in different areas and department. Supporting team and good team work in all areas.

Pros

Competitive salary

Cons

24 hours 7 days guest attention

It's average

If you can handle the stress of shift work then it's a good place to work but zero hour contracts are not good. It is a fast paced environment and the team are very welcoming.

Pros

50% discount on food when on shift

Cons

lack of job security

Best Hotel in London

I have had the pleasure of working in this hotel, one of the best I have work. I had the chance of working in banqueting, private rooms and rooms service. The management was fairly good.

Pros

Working as an extra

Cons

No holiday paid

It was a fantastic opportunity, it was a rewarding place to work

A typical day was 7am - finish. I was involved in a major refurbishment from start to finish. I was a major part in selecting and designing all items within the Housekeeping, Front of House, Back of House and Uniforms. Staffing was an issue as it was a very demanding job, physically draining. Logistics of the Hotel layout was dreadful for colleagues to move around to carry out their duties. I enjoyed the challenge, working with colleagues to train them and nurture them into their new positions.

Pros

All company benefits, meals, bonus, pension, healthcare.

Cons

Never off duty however I knew that when I took on the position.

Savoy Hotel

Dobra kadra zarządzająca, dbająca o swoich pracowników, którzy są zawsze na pierwszym miejscu. Dobra atmosfera i doświadczenie w pracy w międzynarodowym środowisku. Duża presja w związku z historią i renomą miejsca i kontakty międzynarodowymi celebrities. Co też jest najprzyjemniejszą częścią mojej pracy np:uczestnictwo w przygotowaniu junket i współpraca przy organizacji BAFTA/BRIT w hotelu

Pros

darmowe posiłki, uniform, zniżki na transport, lekarz, kursy

environnement de travail ok

environnement de travail agréable stages de développement le management trés strict

Pros

des tiket restaurante gratuit

Cons

pas de jour off fixe

Productive and expensive place

5 star hotel with high class people. Friendly environment.

Pros

free lunch, breakfast, gifts

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at The Savoy?

Great company to work for .

Sadley this company is no longer trading good company to work for , I was able to meet some a listers ,and vvip s through my role , it must be said that some of these a listers and vvi ps , had how shall I put it, unique personalities .

Cons

Average salary

Stimolantissimo

diciamo che ancora oggi mi mangio le mani per essere andato via. Più che da questa struttura, dall'Inghilterra...l'ambiente in cui ho lavorato era molto duro e competitivo ma a differenza di altri posti qui andavi avanti e eri bravo veramente. anche se come semplice cameriere di private rooms (Runner, dato che portavi a tavola piatti già scelti da menù che offrivamo) mi sono veramente divertito e lavorato duro. Conosci tanta gente di ogni parte del mondo con cui confrontarti e parlare di tutto. Ho avuto anche l'occasione di servire ad un pranzo organizzato e presenziato dalla Regina Elisabetta, molto emozionante.

Pros

Amicizie, prospettive lavorative...ottima esperienza

Cons

Che sono andato via

Very good and productive work place

Great place to work. Very high level service required and a lot of people to please.

Pros

Free Lunch - Good tips

Cons

Very difficult shifts pattern

productive

the most enjoyable' part of a job' is working with my team and getting alone with people

Pros

free lunches

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Savoy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5