The Shiseido Group

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Beautiful people, products and environment!

Shisiedo is an amazing company with lots of internal and external growth. Being Counter manager I had so much freedom with what and how I wanted the counter to be presented and represented. Building cliental was a little bit of a struggle but that was due to the location and the department store the counter was in. The management are extremely lovely and are always there to help when needed. Training was intensive but you learn so much, not just products but also in massaging and communicating in luxury retail cosmetics. I have nothing bad to say about the company or my time there as it was a beautiful company. It was extremely upsetting when they made the decision to completely remove themselves from the Australian market.

Awful

A lot of back-stabbers, very bad TOXIC environment of women only - wouldn't recommend applying, unless you want a job that's supposed to be a 9-5 but is more of an 8-7 plus working at home and no one appreciates your hard work.

Pros

Free makeup, nice office

Cons

Long hours, no gratitude, no appreciation for hard work, toxic environment

One Of The Nicest Places To Work

Worked here and was made to feel very welcome by all staff I met except for the head of Finance. Good working atmosphere and benefits. Staff supported really well by management.

Pros

Just a really nice, well supported place to work

Cons

None really

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Shiseido Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement