The Slimming Clinic

The Slimming Clinic Employee Reviews

Rapidly developing business

The Slimming Clinic has gone through huge changes over the last 12 months and is in a process of continual development. This is fantastic for people who don't want to be bored and want opportunities to show off their skills, but I suppose people who want a quiet, routine job without challenges will find it stressful. I find the management team supportive, providing you want to succeed and progress. Yes, there are stressful times, but who wants to spend their working life just being part of the furniture?

Pros

Adapting, fresh business with opportunity

Cons

Communication can be difficult, with continual changes

Great team

I’ve never worked for a company where I immediately felt welcomed, part of a team, encouraged to be myself and to ask any questions. It really has been so wonderful to work for a company where all employees are all willing to go the extra mile for each other and to support our patients with their weight loss journey which is incredibly rewarding. The job is only stressful when it gets really busy with calls coming in and other tasks which need to be carried out as well, but you quickly learn how to manage your workload and my manager was always there to support me when I needed it. Would recommend the slimming clinic to anyone!

Pros

Working from home - saves petrol money, parking etc. Rewarding job role. Excellent management. 0 blame culture. Colleagues are amazing.

Cons

Don't get to meet your colleagues in person

New and exciting roles

I've been with the slimming clinic for 4 weeks and can see how everything is changing due to the current pandemic. The role is exciting and I know I will have great opportunities in the job. Since starting, my ideas have been acknowledged and had lots of training. We are all remote and we still have a great team Culture. The management are so nice and push you to do your best and look after you in a role. There is no blame culture here, which I've felt in other jobs and they really want the business to expand. I'm really excited to progress my career here .

Pros

Working from home, great team atmosphere

Cons

Technology can be an issue when remote.

Under appreciated and over worked

I have been under appreciated, despite the work I have contributed. I haven't seen them value staff, they just over work staff. The culture used to be supportive and helping customers, which changed to a more sales based culture which is much more pressure, work hours were regularly changed last minute. An uncomfortable environment to work in.

Pros

Cons

Too much pressure, not enough appreciation or care for staff

I've worked for the slimming clinic for 22 years and enjoyed every minute really supportive management and hr dept always new things to learn and great training always encouraged to put across new ideas overall a fantastic company to work for

Pros

Great brnefits

Collaborative

The Slimming Clinic has been a great opportunity to collaborate with others to help develop and grow the business, in our ever changing environment. My time with The slimming Clinic I have been promoted twice, and nurtured to grow and develop new skills The Slimming Clinic is a company who is dedicated to employees who show initiative and work hard

Pros

Development and promotion opportunities

Cons

Fast paced but fun... We help our patients

There is good team spirit within a new and winning team as we help more and more patients achieve their weight lose goals. It feels like the business is evolving quickly as we go virtual without the clinic in the high street. i was told it would be fast paced and it is..

Pros

Good team spirit between the established and new team members

Stress and underpaid

The Management has a very appalling style of communication, dictatorship-like operations along with favouritism, +/- discrimination. They don't appreciate your ideas or any effort to improve on services.

Pros

None.

Cons

Reducing your salary whenever they like.

No regard for staff welfare.

Not a good place to work as they have a blame culture. Expect staff to "sell" their products to patients. Always arrange online meetings to coincide with your private off-work hours which they do not pay for. Plenty of back-stabbing except you are in the click.

stressful and unreliable

Bad experiences. throughout the years with no communication from Head Office or ad hoc changes effective immediately made the whole sales team stressed.

Hardworking committed staff that are massively under appreciated

The staff here are so committed and hardworking but completely overworked and under appreciated. They expect everything for nothing in return. Don’t have the wool pulled over your eyes.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Slimming Clinic. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement