The Social Care Community Partnership

The Social Care Community Partnership Employee Reviews

United Kingdom6 reviews

As an agency, itis good

It gives you flexibility without making you feel guilty for having time off. Sometimes amount of work is uncertain due to nature of it being agency and 0 hours contracts

Excellent collaboration

Working for this agency would really make a clear path for your career. They offer a variety of posts and opportunities to choose the one that suits you best. Excellent communication with staff and very useful advice given. I felt 100% supported to achieve my goals and reach my best potential.

Pros

Friendliness of staff and number of jobs offered

Cons

Pay rate could have been higher

Love working here

The organisation is the most collaborative agency team I have ever worked with. The leadership from the Managing Director and Senior Managers is very engaging with an excellent open door policy to all staff. I could not recommend them highly enough.

good company

good company that allows you to easily access available nurses and carers and to access them with minimum difficulty. would recommend to anyone looking for a carer.

A good workplace

Every day was different as I covered 4 different areas in the time that I worked there. 1. Residential Childcare Worker 2.Homecare Worker 3. Crisis Support Worker 4. Supervised Contact Worker I gained a lot of experience in the four different areas, and all areas had different needs to be met, The key thing was putting the needs of the individual first, and gaining knowledge of how to spot where specialists needs apply, as well as gaining confidence in driving again after I had been in a car crash. I also learned not to become a 'friend' to the client as boundaries can be crossed, and due to most of the clients having either drug or alcohol issues, situations can be turned against you. Management where great and very supportive. Most of my work was done alone or outside the agency. The hardest part of the job was seeing children/young people let down by parents e.g not turning up for visits etc, and vulnerable people with no family support or poor family support. I enjoyed most of the work but especially liked when children's supervised contact visits were happy or when the young people in the care homes were happy. I also enjoyed when a young person who had a barrier up at the beginning of crisis support work, eventually dropping their barrier, opening up and engaging with myself and other staff. Again, seeing a young person who's suffering from stress/anxiety being happy for a few hours with the workers

Pros

Good rate of pay/travel and lunch

Cons

Temporary/insecure

Enjoyable

On a day today basic I would have to plan activities and take into account any sudden changes i.e child unwell or children not enjoying it in to consideration. I would give a hand over to the parents to say how their day went.

Pros

Fun and challenging

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Social Care Community Partnership. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement