The Supply Room logo
The Supply Room

The Supply Room Employee Reviews

Work-life balance

Fantastic company!

Highly respectful and professional company, really enjoying working with them so far and all their staff have been very polite and attentive. Would definitely recommend them.

Teaching assistant job

Applied with the company in March Try say my dbs is not the right one when I have a child and adult workforce dbs and on the updated system I have two different dbs Sent all relevant paperwork and still haven’t heard from them for over two months

Pros

Non

Love working here!

The friendliest and most supportive sales company I have worked for. Promotes consultants helping each other rather than making a toxic competitive environment.

30 October 2020
Thank you for the kind review! It's great to hear you enjoy working at The Supply Room!

Friendly and efficient team!

The team at the Supply Room are so friendly and supportive. Within a week of registering with them they called me to schedule interviews! The school and age group are exactly what I was looking for. Could not ask for a more efficient agency to work with.

Pros

Always reachable, great contacts with schools in London, efficient

30 October 2020
It's great to hear our team looked after you! Thank you for the kind review.

Cover Teacher

Registered with The Supply Room for a few days of supply work each week during my travelling and was a regular teacher for them at a few primary schools. Have had a positive experience and would recommend this agency for supply work.

30 October 2020
Thank you for leaving us a review! We are happy to read about your positive experience!

Two amazing placements

The Supply Room have found me two amazing long-term positions. Great team; friendly and find exactly what you're looking for. I would send teachers their way.

30 October 2020
Great to hear we have found you an enjoyable role! Thank you for leaving us a review!

Summer Work

Very happy that I have received work over the summer period through The Supply Room. Mostly in the same few nurseries which I have really enjoyed working at. Have also been offered a permanent position at one of them!

Pros

Summer hours

30 October 2020
Thank you for leaving us a review, we hope you are still enjoying your role!

Great experience

I had a call from Jason at the Colliers Wood location who found me the exact teaching job I asked for and within a reasonable commute - hard to find from my experience with most other agencies.

Pros

Listened to what I actually wanted

30 October 2020
Thank you for the review! We will pass on your message to Jason :)

No jobs!

Friendly enough but empty promises and time wasters. Don’t have the expertise to be able to match you to the right positions. Even tried to charge me for another DBS even though my current one is portable and on the update service.

19 August 2019
Regarding your DBS - We would only ever ask for a new DBS if it did not cover the correct workforce (child/ adult), there are several guidelines regarding the type of DBS we can and cannot accept which we adhere to. We would be happy to discuss these in detail with you; call our office and ask to speak to Joe or David. We have several very experienced managers and consultants within the company so I am sorry you have not had a great experience. I would love the opportunity to discuss this with you - please do email your contact details to david.dossantos@thesupplyroom.co.uk

Jobs at The Supply Room