The Walt Disney Company

The Walt Disney Company Employee Reviews

I liked working with Disney and I worked there for a month period. was a temporary work but the job security is low and so hard to get a contract with them, but still good and nice experience
Pros
good salary, good environment
Cons
short time breaks and high KPI to mantain
I like to work in disney...I want to job in disney store..There is no stress and everybody spotting. I want to permedant roll in Disney..becuse I like it.
Pros
I like work in Disney
Cons
Loved working at Disney, learnt a lot! Really nice working environment which enabled me to learn new skills. Management team were very helpful and approachable.
There are lots of benefits and a friendly culture You get to watch films and go to screening of shows. You also go on team lunches as part of team building.
Pros
Good you get to watch films
Cons
it was a fantastic opportunity to work at Disney, even though it was only a temporary position. The people were lovely and the office space was stunning.
Pros
the canteen!
Cons
not enough work
Disney is a great place where to start. It is a big corporation where you never stop learning however, little or no career opportunities and management feels extremely rigid in some ways.
Pros
canteen
Cons
no flexibility
I enjoyed my time at Disney immensely and would recommend anyone who has the chance to work for them to do so. It is big, professional and not scared of making tough decisions.
Pros
Great people, environment and perks
Cons
They love a restructure.
Overall Disney Cruise Line is a good place to work with great benefits and I would recommend this company to other people. They offer a good salary as well as many other things and the management within the company is very good.
Amazing brands and products, and exposure to teams and people from all around the world. Working in the corporate office, however, requires patience and grit. Career progression plans and paths are not clear, and I've witnessed a lot of unprepared/unexperienced people getting senior roles/being promoted, which is incredibly demotivating.
Pros
Great brands and services.
Cons
Long hours and lack of recognition for hard work.
Amazing company to work for I had the most amazing manager in Middlesbrough and couldn’t thank Disney’s enough, great pay and holiday and the area manager nor north east was lovely to
Pros
Great team
Cons
overall a good company to work for. the people are very nice and the culture is not too intense. however there are a lot of stakeholders to navigate and it can be quite political and slow-moving
I loved this job but sadly I was on a temporary contract 😔 the company was great to work for ,work collegues were very friendly and helpful, great onsite canteen and great hours
My role included assisting in the production and operation of SFX rigs, opening and closing the workshop and ensuring the safety and security of the building. Ensuring machines, PPE and consumable stock levels were maintained to uphold the effective and safe operation of equipment and crew.
Serious yet fun place to work. My team mates were good colleagues and my manager and director superb where I learned from them and vise versa. I miss the place but am still in contact with them all.
It was a good job. The shift was nice everyday, have a good contact with the others workers. Learning about to pack order's, to picking orders. It was a good experience!
Had the most amazing experience. Met friends for everywhere that are now friends for life, gained so much working experience work ethic from the training and people around me. It really becomes a family and something you are proud to be apart of.
Good workplace, strict break times, not always enough work for a day, sometimes spend the entire shift doing hygiene e.g breaking up boxes and sweeping up
Only been a the Disney store for a few months now but it is one of the best jobs iv had all staff are treated with the same level of respect as high up management
Great atmosphere, collaboration can be stressful at times but overall good place to work with great benefits. They offer training courses for skill progression.
A dull place that does not reflect its brand a huge disconnect between contractors and permanent staff. Amazingly waterfall in approach and sadly lacking structures to make positive changes. Entirely dependent on outside service contractors who make money by coding rather than configuring.
It’s a badly managed, bureaucratic company. The job is repetitive and boring. Managers don’t care about your career progression. They even try to stop you. Full of micromanagers who check your in and out times and don’t allow wfh although the job can be perfectly done at home. The pay is low and the company doesn’t share its wealth. No bonus. Annual pay increase is like 10 pound a month.Only positive is it looks good on your CV and you can’t get fired. No matter how bad you are