Theorise Ltd

Theorise Ltd Employee Reviews

United Kingdom10 reviews

Great job satisfaction

I have worked with Theorise for several years now, as a Study Skills tutor, a Note Taker and a Proof Reader. The work is interesting and the direct contact with students is very rewarding as I can see how my input directly influences their levels of motivation and their academic outcomes. It is fast paced and relevant to the academic challenges that the student is facing. Theorise is a fantastic company to work for. Dany's communication with staff and students is excellent, matching up student needs and staff preferences, giving high quality support to students and allowing staff flexibility where possible to shape the job into something that suits them. Admin is always efficient, email updates are regular and telephone contact is always made before allocating new students, so that staff have an accurate understanding of what will be involved in the assignment.

Good for self managing work and liife balance in an enjoyable and well paid post

Study Skills Tutoring is well respected and well paid work that provides flexibile and self managed sessions with students through a fully supportive staff team. The quality of work is excellent and rewarding with an added bonus of building rapport with referred students in higher education settings. Most work is currently undertaken remotely but this has not been too difficult through supported platforms and building online reltionships with this years students. Access to support and advice is always there and provided in a friendly and professional manner.

Pros

Flexible to personal needs, decent hourly rate, autonomy without isolation

Cons

Fluctuating referral numbers affects income - work limited to term time only

Insights into Theorise Ltd

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Engaged, Responsive, Excellent, Genuine.

Theorise is an excellent company to work for, not only because of the calibre of their NMPH staff but also due to the integrity and professionalism of the office staff. The support, leadership and continuous professional development opportunities which Theorises provides are indicative of a company which values its people: both employees and clients.

Pros

Flexible Working Hours

Cons

Hours not guaranteed

A professional company that heavily invests in employee and students' best interests

I've been working with Theorise for just over 3 years as a study skills worker. They really are a great company to work for. Communication is excellent and if I have a query they get back to you quickly. They also trust you as an employee and the students are great to work with. They recommend courses that are great for your cpd and offer webinars and training throughout the year.

Pros

Good rate of pay, friendly staff, great support

Well-organised, well-paid, flexible

I have worked with Theorise for several years and have really enjoyed the experience. They have a large and growing range of clients that they work with across the Lothians and Scotland, colleges and universities, giving great variety in the assignments available to you. They adapt very well to your needs and availability, treating you with respect. We have always been kept informed about changes to policy and guidelines, and they handled the Covid-19 situation very well with regular updates. They really seem to care about their staff and we are well rewarded for the work we do. It has been a pleasure to work with them and I would happily recommend Theorise to potential clients or staff.

Pros

Great pay, flexible hours

Cons

Limited summer work

Flexible, fast-paced and well-supported

Theorise is an excellent, established and well-connected company to work for and has a strong reputation in the higher education sector. My work as a Study Support Tutor is both challenging and rewarding as well as self-managed. There is some admin work to do but most of my efforts go towards supporting students develop their coursework and study skills. Each student is different, so there's a great learning opportunity to develop more skills and understanding in finding ways to support them, either face-to-face or working remotely. The company is well-organised and highly supportive of its staff, with regular and informative communications to help all of us provide the very best student support.

Well organised, friendly and flexible.

Working for Theorise has been very straightforward and rewarding. Having flexibility over the number of tutees I work with and when I meet them has been very helpful. The business is very well organised and the students I have worked with have been polite and clear in their communications. i can thoroughly recommend this company.

A secure position with great incentives.

I would thoroughly recommend Theorise Ltd. I have been working for them as a Study Skills Worker and Proofreader for nearly two years. They go above and beyond to support their staff. They also encourage further training to enhance continued professional development.

Rewarding and Challenging

Working with Theorise has been a pleasure over the past 4 years I've been involved in Study Skills Tuition in Edinburgh. There is a great deal of flexibility in the role meaning you're never assigned to work with more than you are capable of. The management at Theorise are all very friendly and approachable and they have a wide range of Universities that they support across Edinburgh. The rates of pay are all highly competitive and wages are always paid on time. I can't recommend Theorise highly enough.

Pros

Great benefits

Wonderful

Reliable, friendly and learner focused employer who places faith in those who work for them. The work is very autonomous, where you can lead your own diary and develop your own resources. Staff are only ever an email or phonecall away. Wages are paid fortnightly and there are many additional discounts and benefits included in their employment package.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Theorise Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement