Therapie Clinic
Happiness score is 44 out of 100

Therapie Clinic Employee Reviews

United Kingdom116 reviews

laserclinicprogressionprogresstreatmentsupportamazingperk

Fun and exciting place to work!

Every day is different. Always learning and always striving. Opportunities are endless. if you are passionate about the industry, Therapie is the best place to work in!

Stressful

Lots of pressure with little support from management. Unethical business practises. Toxic environment. Good pay and opportunity for progression, this however is only because the staff turnover is so high.

Pros

Endless progression

Cons

No focus on customer care

Insights into Therapie Clinic

Areas for improvement
  • Energising work tasks
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Support from manager

Love working for Therapie

I have worked in Therapie Clinic for just over 18 months. No day is the same, and I love that we all work as a team and support one another. The culture is amazing and my management team are extremely supportive and listen.

Pros

Free and discounted treatments

Cons

Terrible upper management & stressful environment

The overall atmosphere is like working in a job where the management are clueless it seems on how to actually manage individuals in an ethical and professional way. The laser specialists are overworked and the company it’s self comes off as money hungry the way they make us treat the clients. So disappointed in this job, even frustrated and angry at times.

The most mentally draining job ever.

i have been at Therapie for almost a year now and I honestly can not wait to leave this place. what I thought would've been my dream job turned out to be the most mentally draining job ever. You are not a beauty therapist in this company, you are a saleswoman and a robot. The company has no care for client needs or treatment progress all they care about is making money. They don't care if you do your treatments correctly but as long as you're making them thousands of ££ then they're happy. A lot of therapists I have shadowed have done such poor jobs doing treatments but because they hit sales targets, management does not care. Most of management don't even know a thing about beauty treatments and google most stuff. if you actually have a passion for beauty, clients and being the best therapist you can be then PLEASE apply elsewhere. I work part time (2-3 days) and I still feel so mentally and physically drained on my days off. working 12 hours from 9am-9pm, it literally sucks the life out of me. if i didn't have struggles with bills etc. and the most AMAZING clients i would have left after 3 months of joining this company.

Pros

lovely clients and girls on team are lovely

Cons

long hours, no respect or care

Therapie is a great place to work if you want to work hard and progress! The company is very understanding and supportive and will do anything to support you and get you to where you want to Be! I couldn’t recommend them enough!

Don’t work here

“You hire incompetent people I will not allow this company to get away with the depression they have caused the feeling of not being good enough and the lack understanding for each person and making a team and building a company that achieve high standards and don’t false advertise”

Pros

Good therapist

Cons

Long hours and bad management

Amazing progression

I have been working at Therapie Clinic for nearly a year now and I have been blown away by the support and progression that I have been given by this company! The training they give you is unmatched and there is always someone on hand to help if needed.They really make you feel like your part of the family and very valuable member of the team

Pros

Training, progression

Cons

n/a

Loving my time at Therapie

I have been at Therapie for over a year now, I love that there is so much career progression and plenty of opportunities within the company. The training is ongoing to help with our development and future prospects. For the first time in many years I look forward to going into work, everyone I have met in the company so far has been so welcoming which I love.

Productive and Rewarding

I've had the pleasure to work for therapie clinic for about a year now and it has been very rewarding in terms of both professional growth and personal fulfillment. The leadership's vision is strong and grounded by feedback form both the customers and employees. The level of satisfaction each customer receives is an example of how well the establishment is running. They listen and implement changes to improve the life of their employees. I'm looking forward to growing with the company for years to come.

Pros

Free laser hair removal

Fast Paced & Very Rewarding

I've worked with Therapie for nearly 2 years now as a laser specialist & my progression has been swift into management thanks to the amazing support I have had from fellow colleagues & senior managers.It's the vibe that makes it worth while working with Therapie, we are one big family. It's a fast paced environment with alots of opportunity.As a company they encourage you to have that work life balance & is flexible in allowing you do so. All in all Therapie is a great place to work with endless support & opportunities

Fun energetic and fast paced!!

Throughly enjoy my role at therapie clinic. Great career progression with supportive senior leadership team!Hybrid working in a lovely office in central London.Flexible to support my work life balance around my studies which have been encouraged by Therapie.

Great Career Growth Opportunities

From the start of joining Therapie until now, Therapie continues to inspire and invest time on their staff. Recognition and growth can be seen from within. It is an exciting time to be a part of the company as they continue to grow.

best place iv ever worked.

I absolutely love my role with Therapie Clinic. The management have been amazing and I feel so supported in all aspects of my role. I would honestly say moving to Therapie was the best decision I have ever made.

Do not recommend!! Glasgow city centre

All this company cares about is money, management is terrible, salary is so poor, commission scheme is a joke, you’re worked like a dog and customers are in and out which is wrong on every level, need I say more…?

Don’t bother

The worst company I have worked for so far. Managers will lie to you to get you to do whatever they need. A lot of sickness because everyone hates it, terrible atmosphere. Machines don’t get fixed, you do laser in hot rooms as AC doesn’t work. ‘Sale’ never ends. High pressure for sales

Pros

Uncapped commission

Cons

Long hours Disorganised management Dishonesty from upper management Disgusting clinics

Fun workplace with lots of opportunitys!!!

I started with Therapie over a year ago now as a Laser Specialist- I quickly progressed into various different roles and now I have my own Clinic to manage, I absolutely adore my job and everyday is different.My team are amazing and make my work-day fun and enjoyable and the management in the company are always there for support when needed. Everyone in the company is really easily approachable and I cannot wait to see where my career takes me with Therapie!!!!!!

Pros

Good pay

Do not work here if you respect yourself

Bad management, stressful work, takes a toll on your mental health which is why I am writing this. My team were lovely but so underpaid for what they made us do.The assistant manager in particular was abysmal, I wouldn’t run to her for help even if I was on fire.Absolutely ruined my head. An awful company and I’ve never met anyone who hasn’t felt the same. I am not one for writing bad reviews but I feel it necessary to anyone who wants happiness in a job, this is not for you. Such a pushy, competitive, childish environment. They don’t care about your mental well-being whatsoever. I’m sorry to myself that I ever worked there. Please if you’re thinking about applying, just know that you’ll suffer mentally. It’s horrid.So glad I left.

Pros

Being able to leave after 12 months

Cons

Long hours, bad management, empty promises, no respect

Unprofessional & misleading wages

As a medical contractor the salary plan was vastly oversold, the processes are not what are laid out during interview, there is much less support than is made out and you’re expected to do a full Botox consultation, treatment and aftercare including taking photographs and doing documentation (both on a computer and duplicated on paper) in 20 minutes.Very misleading interview was made many promises, the company is unprofessional and their main interest is money, not ethical treatments or patient care and certainly not staff satisfaction.

Progression is amazing!

I started as a therapist with Thérapie and managed to work my way up! My management theam were there to support me along the way with anything i needed and to guide me

Bad management , only care about sales

Was sold a dream working at therapie with amazing pay and commission, when in fact the pay isn’t good as you work 12 hour days and promised pay that you don’t receive, there’s not much work life balance as staff shortages are constant, and the pressure to sell is constant also, which clients pick up on. Although the team of girls are amazing the company itself is ran poorly and staff are not appreciated.

Pros

Good team

Cons

Long hours, poor pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Therapie Clinic. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement