Therapie Clinic

Therapie Clinic Employee Reviews

6.5yrs with Therapie Clinic and love it as much as day 1

Featured review

Therapie Clinic selected this as a representative review
I have worked in many departments within Therapie throughout the past few years and each one I have learned so much. The progression is so fast if you work hard. When you love what you do working hard just feels like a hobby so effectively you get to progress in your career by Woking in something you love getting out of bed for. The company is family owned and the M.D. and CEO work tirelessly for the progression of their business and staff. It’s nice to work with a company who works along side you and really gets to know their staff. The colleuges I’ve had have become friends so the social culture is a lot of fun. The technology is world class so you get to be proud of what the company provides and products they offer. The clinics are state of the art so you are surrounded by a beautiful environment every day. There are weekly targets for staff therefore weekly bonus’s on top of salary. Product incentives from the suppliers are also great. All in all - Therapie Clinic is just a great place to work. I can honestly say in over 6.5 years I have never once not wanted to go into work on any day which is the dream really!

Happy and positive working environment

Therapie clinic is an inspiring place to work, you are constantly encouraged to better yourself through training and there is constant support for you to be able to reach the best of your ability. Our Therapie team is so close and we all work together to help each other reach our goals.

Pros

Good incentives

Cons

Long shifts but they are divided evenly throughout the team!

Amazing place to work!

I have worked with Therapie for 2months I have learned so much! I enjoy getting up knowing I am going into a job that I enjoy and feel supportedMt Team have welcomed me wit open arms and it feels like we have worked together for yearsThe company is owned by the same family that created it and work so hard to ensure that their teams have a nice place to work, and the knowledge that progression is always there for people who are hungry for it!Therapie always thrive to be the leading Clinic with all treatments and trial everything to ensure we only give the best to our Clients which means training for all teams is outstandingI can not recommend the company enough to people. Come and join us!!

Disappointing

I worked in thérapie for 5 months. The job itself was enjoyable and the staff are amazing while making loads of new friend, our assistant manager she was very supportive .The management are very disappointing part of the clinic they never showed any support towards the welfare of girls, the company itself cares more about the income and not the wellbeing of their staff. They need to wake up and realise that this isn’t acceptable and if they don’t stop they are going to keep losing losing fantastic therapists.

Pros

Friendly girls

Cons

Do not work here !! They use young people and sell them big dreams!

I have worked here and honestly do not waste your time. They sell you false dreams and push you on sales. I would not recommend anyone to work at therapie clinic. There is no way to move up and progress. It's all lies !! Avoid at all costs.

Pros

Cons

Long hours, no free laser, unprofessional management

Career Development opportunities and Friendly environment

I am delighted to be the Therapie Family's member. Therapie offers different career progression possibilities, encourages you to participate in different meetings and freely express your opinion - company culture where employees voice matter. Continues progression and improvement is the key for the long and trustful relationship with employees. Perfect work-life balance and joyful working environment.

Pros

work-life balance, Career Progression

Cons

none for now

They sell lies

If you don't have a life, this company is a good fit for you. If you want to stay sane don't work for them as they have no consideration for the staff wellbeing/ mental health. The targets are impossible to hit as there is not enough client base, they pressure you daily to the point you feel anxious for the job safety if you don't meet their selling targets. They don't care if you have a family or other responsibilities in your life...or anything. The only thing they care is SALES, it doesn't matter how you're selling, you need to sell.Avoid like the plague!!!

Pros

Free laser hair removal

Cons

They hire unqualified staff for the job roles, no work-life balance, no progression

Laser therapist

Excellent place to work, great management and working environment. I haven’t face any bad experience there. They appreciate everyone individually, so far this a great experience for me to working in therapy clinic.

Pros

Free training and support

Therapie clinic

Great place to work, always updating treatments and training ,great to keep modern and on trend. We all work as a close family team and have great support from all clinics as a unit from training stock control to advertising.

Pros

Commission and Training

Awarding and Ambitious Company

When returning from Australia I wanted to work for a company where I thought there might be a chance to progress. Therapie exceeded all my expectations. I got my dream job as a Skin specialist in the Flagship clinic in Dublin where I just carried out skin treatments for the largest Aesthetic Clinic in Ireland. After 2 years of consistent hard work and dedication I landed myself the Assistant Manager position of a smaller Clinic opening in the city and after 6 weeks of hard work I then got a promotion to General Manager of the Flagship Store where I originally started as Skin Specialist. Hard work, dedication and hunger to achieve your goals does not go unnoticed in Therapie.

Pros

Job satisfaction, work life balance, flexible working hours, managers who actual listen to what you want

Jobs at Therapie Clinic

See more jobs

Fast paced, friendly enviornment

I currently work in Therapie clinic. I started a few months ago and was excited to start working in an Irish owned company. When I started I could see the support managers give to their staff. The training you receive is brilliant and it is on going. The managers encourage progression and want the best for their staff. It is a fast paced but enjoyable environment. Each day is different and time flies when your having fun.

Pros

Commission

Great working experience

I worked at Therapie for more than a year and I enjoyed it. The girls were amazing and helpful. The clinic is busy but there's different types of people coming in and you get to learn different types of skin so that's a bonus. Great learning experience and the trainings are great as you understand the theory behind it. They invest in good machines and use good products and are results driven. Working hours are long so you have to be fit for this. However the girls are amazing you are made to feel welcomed here. There's a sense of belonging and you do feel attached to the job. Long hours and hard work but its worth it.

Pros

Good training and exposure

The most amazing company to work for!

I have absolutely loved working for Therapie going to work is like going to my second home and seeing my second family! From the minute I had my interview I knew it was the place for me! I first started in the Stratford clinic while waiting for my clinic in Bluewater to open and the girls were all amazing there. They made me feel so welcome literally from my first day and I'm still such good friends with them now even after moving clinics. Therapie offers fantastic progression as well if you put the hard work in and show your drive and determination! I would recommend working for Therapie to anyone :)

very supportive

i can honestly say i throughly enjoy coming into work everyday. The ladies I work with are very supportive. The discount on products and treatments are a massive plus. the best thing about Therapie is the chance to work up within the company.

Pros

disocunt on products - great comission

Cons

nonr

Best company to work for

Absolutely love working for Therapie clinic The support you get is second to none They are so welcoming and love progressing from the inside up With having so many clinics if you want to relocate or move you’re bound to find a clinic near you

Pros

Amazing support

Cons

Open 7 days a week

Good company to work for great experience and training available, could also work on staff wellbeing and awareness of staff

Good place to work has its benefits also and clinics are very well presented. Sales can be very competitive and stressful to cope with unless you are trained in it. can be very intense to work with all girls somtimes as alot of pettiness can occur. staff well being and like mental health is not took into consideration they just see money signs and alot os expected of the team sales wise rather than making sure we perform safe treatments.

Pros

nice perks to the job

Cons

Amazing company, Amazing girls!!

I’ve been working for Therapie Clinic for about a year now and though it’s been quite a rollercoaster with all the unforeseen changes it’s been a fun ride to be on. I’ve met some amazing girls at work who I get on with so well and look forward to working with each day. It’s great to see that we make a difference to people’s lives with the high standard treatments and service we provide, we always receive really good feedback from our clients which is very rewarding

An Amazing Place to Work

Thérapie is an amazing place to work. There is a reason it was voted best company to work for in Ireland! There is a great culture, great support and you build an amazing network of friends for life! There is also amazing opportunities for progression!

Don’t bother!

To say I had high hopes working here, this company is nothing more than a racist bunch of narcissistic Micromanaging bully’s. You live on false promises. They recruit you as consultants and therapists yet they have strict targets to meet without the clients given you to reach these targets. Instead on quiet days you will be found in a room out of the way calling clients to try get them to buy or even worse looking for people to pull through the door by traffic stopping. They threaten to get you you to believe you will lose your job if targets are not met. Do not go with this corrupt racist bunch of sly people. You will only lose confidence in yourself. Worst place I have ever worked

Enjoyable, love working here

Its a fun place to work, great team work from everyone, lots of support from management. I really look forward to coming to work every day. YUP TEAM LIFFEY VALLEY!!

Feel like I'm part of a big family

I love coming to work every day and every day I'm learning something new, great training and support with room to move into different departments. I have been with Therapie for over 3 years and I'm still loving it. Great staff perks as well. Have made friends for life !!!

Pros

Meeting new people all the time

Cons

None so far

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Therapie Clinic. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7