Therapie Clinic

Therapie Clinic Employee Reviews

United Kingdom81 reviews

Engergising, Supportive Company!

I have been with Therapie for almost a year and could not be happier in my role or with the company! Therapie is a fun, dynamic and passionate company who is always supportive and encouraging towards their staff. Therapie is a family run business and this really shows throughout the management teams as you always feel supported in your work and inspired! I highly recommend people to work for Therapie Clinic.

I enjoy working for a team that is hungry to succeed and takeover the UK.

I enjoy working for a team that is hungry to succeed and takeover the UK.Career progression is good at therapie and i get to work with a team of zesty and inspiring individuals.For me its all about the people that i work for and work with.

Pros

People, aesthetics are two things i am very passionate about, Seeing people develop and progress gives me a huge sense of job satisfaction, I feel very supported in my role by the senior leadership team.

Cons

None really other than, Manual reports

Really professional company with great chance for progression throughout all of the clinics in Ireland & the UK. Fun group of supportive staff.

Great starting pay & really thorough training in Therapies Training Academy in Malahide. No matter what level of laser training we had before we all completed the same course and had loads of support from our trainers and the staff in clinic when I started. Great commission opportunities and staff incentives on top of a high hourly rate. Loads of opportunities for progression

Pros

Great Team Commission & incentives on top of pay Progression Opportunities

Canary wharf + stratford branch.

Stressful environment, back to back clients during a long 12 hour shift, appointment times shortened so they can fit as many clients as possible in as if theres not enough hours. Management aren't therapists so don't understand the pressure of timing. No staff room, no staff welfare facilities whatsoever (access to water or tea/coffees not provided on site) Money hungry company who exploit and guilt trip young women. If you’re sick you are still expected to come/stay at work they hate cancelling clients so you will have no choice. Would not recommended anyone to get involved with this company as they tie you down with a contract stating you cant leave without paying £1000+ for training, which is in house and not done by the Cynosure Laser company anyway so not accredited.

Pros

12ph

Cons

Literally everything about the role

They don’t care for your well being , no support, can’t help you with anything all they care about Is making money. They promised carer progression but didn’t deliver any opportunity they say no.

Pros

Free laser if you get a chance

Cons

Long hours no Support just care about making money. You’re in you’re own

Not the best workplace!

If you are a mum with little kids or a new mum, this is not the best workplace for you. As much as I understand that business is business, but when it comes to your kids, this company will never understand you especially when your kids will be sick. And they don’t know how to take care of their employees. You will never see any staff room in all their clinics where staffs can enjoy their lunch break with each other. They are sales focused company! And HR never replies to your concerns!

Horrible company

If you want the best for yourself and your future in the aesthetics industry. Avoid this company and all chain aesthetic companies. Long hours. Overbooked days. You can’t do the best for your clients because you are so Over worked and over booked. No care for your mental health or personal issues. All they care about is sales. Unethical practices. No patch testing etc

The best working place I ever had

I love to work for this company🙂The colleagues and the managers are very nice and compareing with my previous job is not stressful at all.We are working as a team and everyone is trying to help for each other.On the top of the salary , we could earn some comission too. I am really happy with everything basically🙂

Best place to work!

Working for Therapie Clinic has been my favourite job to date! The atmosphere is so amazing and I felt like part of the team the moment I walked through the door!

Excellent company- they invest in you

I’ve been with Thérapie since end of April and I have enjoyed it greatly. The team are so supportive and they want you to succeed! They are always ready to give for their training in to new treatments and ways of selling and even a management program which I have recently completed. I adore working for Thérapie as I feel I have been invested in and there are so many opportunities to progress in every area of the company- the only limit is yourself! The company supports me as a parent and my work/life balance is respected and I can’t wait to progress in this company!

Pros

Free laser, lots of training, progression is achievable

Cons

Long days

Supportive and friendly environment.

My experience with Therpaie Clinic has been brilliant! I love the environment and the support I have received has been amazing! I have such fun working with in Therapie and the team environment is the best!

Worst company to work for

Do not recommend working for this company! Honestly they are the worst company to work for you will be bullied my management and made to feel awful about yourself. They will overbook you with clients and take your breaks away to work on clients and not care. On an 11 hour shift I would get around 28 clients and they’d still try to pack more in. They also do not care about your mental health they’ll treat it as a joke if you tell them and completely disregard it. They’ll also employ people that have not got the right qualifications so they can pay you next to nothing for a hard and exhausting job.

Pros

Cons

You’re not treated like a human being

stressful and lack of organisation from management

no work to life balance they don’t see you as people just another number, found it so stressful and as if they didn’t really care they just pushed sales and sales didn’t even let me get the hang of doing the laser treatment properly

Cons

Long hours, no moving up in the industry

Terrible Company- Avoid like the Plague

If you care about your mental well-being do notapply. this company will sell you lies and over promise. Senior management give you no support for their staff members.they pretend to act like they care but don’t see the reality of the workplace. the staff is often paid wrong every month and hr communication is so poor!When asked for simple requests there is no answer, but when they ask you to push for sales and do what they need they demand it straight away. You are often ignored and made to feel that your concerns aren’t important. Even if you pour your heart and soul into the job, you don’t get anything back. The hours are really long and you often have no choice but to work extra hours which can make you feel you can’t switch off from work. There is zero work-life and personal life balance. The best decision i made was to leave and get out before you end up selling your soul to them and they giving you NOTHING in return.

Pros

nothing

Cons

Long hours/ Unrealistic targets/ Poor management and support

Fantastic

This company set me up for success from the start! With 5 weeks intensive but amazing training in some of the highest performance clinics to get me prepared. Very supportive and always on hand with help when needed and great opportunities to grow within the company

Pros

Great training A lot of scope for growth

Terrible workplace

Awful management, don't give a toss about staff, worked to the bone and constantly expected more. extremely underpaid for the job role, no time for personal life. Don't work here.

Pros

Cons

Could write a Bible of cons

Extremely disappointed at my experience

Training was rubbish, absolutely no communication from my supposed manager even if myself or other employees messaged as new employees absolutely no response or a delayed response a week or 2 weeks later, no idea of schedule as wasn't even told which clinic location I was actually going to be based in literally the most disorganised company I've ever been offered a job at

Awful company

Was sold a dream at therapie. Was made so many promises which were never fulfilled. You have no work life balance at all, they expect you to work ridiculous hours which eventually impacted my health and they don’t give you any other options with days or hours. The company and Management are so pushy with sales and expect the impossible, they are not encouraging whatsoever and don’t care about their staff in the slightest. I’m so glad I got out of there when I did, couldn’t tell anyone enough to stay clear of this company.

Pros

Free laser

Cons

Long hours and ridiculous targets

Happy and positive working environment

Therapie clinic is an inspiring place to work, you are constantly encouraged to better yourself through training and there is constant support for you to be able to reach the best of your ability. Our Therapie team is so close and we all work together to help each other reach our goals.

Pros

Good incentives

Cons

Long shifts but they are divided evenly throughout the team!

Amazing place to work!

I have worked with Therapie for 2months I have learned so much! I enjoy getting up knowing I am going into a job that I enjoy and feel supportedMt Team have welcomed me wit open arms and it feels like we have worked together for yearsThe company is owned by the same family that created it and work so hard to ensure that their teams have a nice place to work, and the knowledge that progression is always there for people who are hungry for it!Therapie always thrive to be the leading Clinic with all treatments and trial everything to ensure we only give the best to our Clients which means training for all teams is outstandingI can not recommend the company enough to people. Come and join us!!

Disappointing

I worked in thérapie for 5 months. The job itself was enjoyable and the staff are amazing while making loads of new friend, our assistant manager she was very supportive .The management are very disappointing part of the clinic they never showed any support towards the welfare of girls, the company itself cares more about the income and not the wellbeing of their staff. They need to wake up and realise that this isn’t acceptable and if they don’t stop they are going to keep losing losing fantastic therapists.

Pros

Friendly girls

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Therapie Clinic. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4
4.4

Compare Therapie Clinic with

• Therapie Clinic
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?