Therapie Clinic

Clear
4.3Pay & benefits

6.5yrs with Therapie Clinic and love it as much as day 1

Featured review

Therapie Clinic selected this as a representative review
I have worked in many departments within Therapie throughout the past few years and each one I have learned so much. The progression is so fast if you work hard. When you love what you do working hard just feels like a hobby so effectively you get to progress in your career by Woking in something you love getting out of bed for. The company is family owned and the M.D. and CEO work tirelessly for the progression of their business and staff. It’s nice to work with a company who works along side you and really gets to know their staff. The colleuges I’ve had have become friends so the social culture is a lot of fun. The technology is world class so you get to be proud of what the company provides and products they offer. The clinics are state of the art so you are surrounded by a beautiful environment every day. There are weekly targets for staff therefore weekly bonus’s on top of salary. Product incentives from the suppliers are also great. All in all - Therapie Clinic is just a great place to work. I can honestly say in over 6.5 years I have never once not wanted to go into work on any day which is the dream really!

Unprofessional & misleading wages

As a medical contractor the salary plan was vastly oversold, the processes are not what are laid out during interview, there is much less support than is made out and you’re expected to do a full Botox consultation, treatment and aftercare including taking photographs and doing documentation (both on a computer and duplicated on paper) in 20 minutes.Very misleading interview was made many promises, the company is unprofessional and their main interest is money, not ethical treatments or patient care and certainly not staff satisfaction.

Bad management , only care about sales

Was sold a dream working at therapie with amazing pay and commission, when in fact the pay isn’t good as you work 12 hour days and promised pay that you don’t receive, there’s not much work life balance as staff shortages are constant, and the pressure to sell is constant also, which clients pick up on. Although the team of girls are amazing the company itself is ran poorly and staff are not appreciated.

Pros

Good team

Cons

Long hours, poor pay

Great

Great place to work, friendly staff. Good commission just would suggest getting stools for the front of house and the hours are quite long being on your feet all day

Productive and fun!

Love working for Thérapie! Inclusive, promote progression,a fun place to work! Meet new friends but also get challenged in the job which makes it exciting and feel like you have an importance!

Pros

Good benefits, staff perks, progression!

The best working place I ever had

I love to work for this company🙂The colleagues and the managers are very nice and compareing with my previous job is not stressful at all.We are working as a team and everyone is trying to help for each other.On the top of the salary , we could earn some comission too. I am really happy with everything basically🙂

Good company to work for great experience and training available, could also work on staff wellbeing and awareness of staff

Good place to work has its benefits also and clinics are very well presented. Sales can be very competitive and stressful to cope with unless you are trained in it. can be very intense to work with all girls somtimes as alot of pettiness can occur. staff well being and like mental health is not took into consideration they just see money signs and alot os expected of the team sales wise rather than making sure we perform safe treatments.

Pros

nice perks to the job

Cons

Amazing company to be with!

Amazing company to work for. It’s not just a team it’s family! Depending on the location, working hours can be long so you definitely can’t be work shy. Higher management are always there to listen to you and help out when it’s needed, a lot of support. Great benefits and growth within the business.

Pros

Good pay/bonuses, great higher management

Cons

Can be long working hours

Great Experience

Working at Therapie is a great experience. Amazing career opportunities in a growing company. Is a nice place to work, with friendly staff and great benefits.

Pros

Company is open to listen our concerns. The owners close to the staff.

Cons

Not so far

Great Company to work for

It's a great company to work for and offers lots of benefits! The company is expanding rapidly which makes work very exciting, knowing that I am working for a company that is growing and will change the aesthetics industry really is exciting. I love that I can develop and grow my teams because as a company we really do care about our team, without our staff we wouldn't have the amazing business that we have today.

Pros

Great team, great pay, good benefits, work hard and you're rewarded for it

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Therapie Clinic. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement