Thermatic Group

Thermatic Group: 6 Employee Reviews

United Kingdom6 reviews

I actually enjoy going to work!

I've been with Thermatic for 2 years now and have never worked anywhere in my career where I've felt so supported, not only by the management, but the whole team. I can honestly say that I enjoy going to work - I feel valued and appreciated for doing a good job. Not only are there opportunities for progression, but there are also chances to get involved in community and charity projects, which have really helped build the team bond. I can't recommend working here enough!!

Pros

Free parking, career development, positive staff culture

Cons

None!!

"An Authentic Employer Building An Authentic Workplace"

It’s been close to two weeks since I started, but I already feel like my opinion is valued, my voice is heard, and my unique skill set is appreciated. The entire culture of the company is welcoming and warm, filled with people who are happy to help, bounce ideas off and genuinely care about you and your work. Senior management are accessible and very involved in not just ensuring the overall operation of the company, but provide authentic leadership that inspires a creative and positive environment. I’m excited to see where my role takes me and the company as we grow together!

Pros

Career development possibilities, great management and colleagues, fantastic company culture

Cons

The car park gets a little full from time to time, but it’s a shared car park so little we can do to change that.

Be warned! Toxic company led by inexperienced senior managers, toxic - do not be fooled as it is all smoke and mirrors!

Do not be fooled by the fake welcome smiles, orange chairs and the promises made at the interview stage, I promise you this will all change once you actually start working there. Advice to the all male senior management team, be open and honest with yourselves about who you are and what your core values are, only then will you be able to make the changes required to developed. You lead with fear and have created a bullying culture, I have never worked in such an egotistical and toxic environment. Extremely high staff turnover. Participate in an independent staff survey, do not personalise the responses you receive and target people as a result, instead listen to what has been said and look at how you can make changes. Shame on the chairman for encouraging and looking the other way as his directors act in the most unscrupulous way. Would give zero stars if I could.

Pros

Cons

Health compromising! Stay away.

Horrible place to work

Managers are cut throat and get every drop of blood they can from you. Worked there for 8 years, basically a glorified shed on an industrial site. Engineers are made to work away all the time. Office staff have a very high turnover due to inexperienced HR manager who has a lot of influence for an admin worker. Stay away at your peril, seriously! You might think it's good at interview but you will regret it.

Pros

Absolutely none

Cons

Iron fist management leaves you exhausted

Enjoyable, well managed company

Typical days work consisted of hard work and also lots of laughs, the company is well balanced in terms off work and socializing with colleagues,it was a privileged to work here .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Thermatic Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement