Third Republic

Third Republic Employee Reviews

Amazing company!

Third Republic has been great so far! They are a friendly team who take their work seriously!

Great company

Third Republic are a great company to work for. There is a lot of scope for progression and it's a fun and friendly environment to work in. Thanks Third Republic.

Fantastic Company

What a great company to work for! Third Republic support all employees in career development.

The Staffing Agency of the Future

Transforming hiring based on the core values of trust, positivity, forward-thinking, fun, world class, and the Third Republic promise. A typical day at work is high energy - the office is open format and it's so great to feel everyone feed off the positive energy and great candidate/client calls we're having.The team is bonded like family - challenging, supportive, and always available for guidance. Management and workplace culture are dictated by Third Republic Code, whose core principles are the basis of everything we say and do: environment determines performance, all in or not at all, radical honesty - ethics & openness, black-box thinking, Lombardi time, embrace change, just deal with it, get organized, always business developing & know your goals!

Pros

generous bonus structure (no "purse" or "drawer"), early dismissal on Fridays year-round, great PTO package, billiards table, Xbox

Great company to work for.Been here for 2 years and have gained some very strong skills from the people around me and the leadership team with some huge potential in the future here.

Top company

Third Republic is a great company to work for, my experience here so far has been nothing but positive. If you are looking for a new job I highly recommend.

Overall a good place to work

- You are given freedom to build your own desk and career. - Strong company culture and ethos - Everyone gets along - Flexible work from home policy.

Forward thinking with a professional environment

A forward thinking company with a new and different approach to recruitment. An environment that lets you impart your own approach to how you do your job instead of dictating to you how things need to be done. Fun culture and an enjoyable place to come to work.

Professional & Fun

Third Republic still has the start-up vibe feeling, however, the management is very professional and always ready to help and develop. CEO's have a big vision and great understanding of the market.

Pros

1x Month social evening, free breakfast on mondays, free tea/coffee etc.

Awesome place to work!

Flexibility, reward, and fun... what more could you want from a place to work!? I have been here for about 18 months and they have provided me with all the support I need.

Great place to be!

Great place to be, would recommend to anyone in a heartbeat. Culture is always up beat. Relaxed feel, and very open management who are always happy to help out

Great company!

I love working here, there is a great atmosphere and there is plenty of clarity around career progression. Everyone is super friendly and makes you feel comfortable right away.

Forward thinking company

Third Republic have a great reputation in Germany, already servicing a number of enterprise accounts across the NRW, Bavaria and Berlin. I am very greatful for the ongoing training and technical resources that Third Republic have to offer, which allow me to do my job effectively.

One of the best agencies in London

Amazing company culture with a lot of incentives and really inclusive feel across the business. Clarity on targets and how to start growing your desk from day 1 alongside a stringent on boarding process to help you understand tech and how to become a market wizard! Amazingly located offices with trendy interior design and lots of free beer!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Third Republic. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.9Job security/advancement