Thomas Ridley foodservice

Thomas Ridley foodservice Pay & benefits reviews

Clear
3.3Pay & benefits

Hard work, but great team

Having never worked in this environment before, was all new to me.A great bunch of guys to work with, all very helpful.Overtime always available and expected. Management very helpful.

Pros

Free tea/coffee, staff sales

Cons

None yet!

Great Place to Work

I have been working here awhile now. Started off as order Assembly. Then promoted to Team Leader. Great place to work Great people. Overall great place to work

Pros

Annual Profit Share. Good Salary.

Terrible place to work

Worst place I have ever worked, always working very long hours, most weeks up to 60 hours per week, only ever paid for 40 hours, sometimes we are promised overtime, never even received any, then told if we don’t like, resign!!! Bad management team as scared of MD’s erratic behaviour, managers are not allowed to manage, they are here to dictate his demands. I can’t wait to leave!!

Pros

Colleagues

Cons

Being treated so badly

1 September 2020
It is a shame that you feel this way. Please speak with Your Manager who can hopefully explain anything to you that you do not understand. When The Government announced The Lockdown immediately almost 50% of our customers ceased trading. We have had to make a lot of deep and drastic changes in a very short space of time. Meanwhile for the benefit of the majority of our colleagues who actually enjoy working at Thomas Ridley Foodservice, we are continuing to invest in our future! It is Good News is that we are now trading out of The Pandemic… Our changes have enabled us to keep nearly 250 individuals in employment.

Careful about this job

Job is ok if you like hard work you must be reasonably fit and can be long days sometimes longer than your salary hours no overtime pay. Evan though they do bother you much if you make your delivery on time and don't get any complaints.

Pros

Can get cost priced food on staff site

Cons

Very hard runs some days and will work more hours than your salary

1 September 2020
Pros; you did not mention the Annual Profit Share Bonus! AND also the annual Employee Awards Ceremony/Party; an entirely free night with drinks, food and music, AND transport to and from The Venue!

Good place.

With a lot of people, who help you all the time. You can be safety. But the nice thinks it is you can't be bored becouse all the time it is something different!It is your choice!

Pros

Free coffe/tea

Cons

Very long hours

1 September 2020
Thank you for you 5* review! Please tell your friends and colleagues about how much you like be a member of The Thomas Ridley Foodservice Team!

Jobs at Thomas Ridley foodservice