Thomas Sanderson
View all Thomas Sanderson reviews

Thomas Sanderson

Thomas Sanderson Employee Review

Avoid Thomas Sanderson

The company itself has changed a lot over the time I was there and since leaving nothing good at all! The management are under qualified overpaid and often treat staff wrongly! They break data protection laws constantly and hound customers with calls constantly we are asked to remove customers number from the system but this never happens! They offer incentives but the winners were always the same or the prizes never materialised!

Pros

Friends who I met

Cons

Management CEO

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Outbound sales advisor

As an outbound sales advisor I had so much fun working for Thomas Sanderson that I decided to go back as a manager. Shame that I had to leave and go back would have been nice to just progress internally.

Pros

money

Cons

job progression
Same location

A business that has let me build many new skills

fun and enthusiastic place to work a lot of opportunity to progress within the company. it can be quite a stressful environment at times as all the staff aim to achieve the highest standard to keep in with their high reputation.

Pros

staff and products

Cons

can be testing at times
Same location

Daily tasks

My daily responsibilities are - responding to external and internal emails, managing debt & managing an installation team and being the point of contact for the Installation Manager of the area.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Thomas Sanderson. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement