Thornbury Nursing Services
View all Thornbury Nursing Services reviews

Thornbury Nursing Services

Thornbury Nursing Services Employee Review

Bully culture.

You know it's a miserable workplace when you have to ask to go to the toilet and are belittled in front of your colleagues. The call centre staff are looked down upon, poorly paid and made to feel inadequate and humiliated. Staff retention is at an all time low and it's not going to get any better with the current management. Always short staffed and seem oblivious to the reasons why.

2.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Some good people but is a very difficult job

I worked for Thornbury for a year. Met some wonderful people who I will remain friends with. However the job is very difficult and feels chaotic and disorganised. Management make promises that are not kept, constantly understaffed. The current manager of the team I was in is wonderful, empathetic and kind.
Same role

Good work place

Thornbury Nursing Services is a good place to wok. There is something new ever day and the people are great. The rewards are great which motivates you to put the work in and enjoy.

Pros

Good incentives

Cons

Same location

Fantastic company

Always very supportive of their nursing staff, good opportunities, flexibility in work pattern. I would always recommend Thornbury as it's the best nursing agency to work for.

Pros

Fantastic standards

Cons

Shifts not always available

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Thornbury Nursing Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement