Thornbury Nursing Services
View all Thornbury Nursing Services reviews

Thornbury Nursing Services

Thornbury Nursing Services Employee Review

I love working flexible shifts and the pay rate is good. Whenever I had a problem with my shifts the booking team has been always nice and helped me. I only had few issue with the payroll team, when once my payroll was delayed of more than a week for unknown reasons and I had to keep calling them and once they did not pay my travel expenses ( which was £50!). Shifts are not always close to home but if you are willing to travel there is always availability.

Pros

Flexible, good pay rate, bonus rates

Cons

Not blocking shifts, sometimes travelling far

2.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

good company

able to work hours that suit - training provided by employer, largely through e-learning.efficient payroll, clinical supervision encouraged. overall very positive

Pros

flexibility

Cons

work inconsistant - 0 hours contracts
Same role

Fantastic company

Always very supportive of their nursing staff, good opportunities, flexibility in work pattern. I would always recommend Thornbury as it's the best nursing agency to work for.

Pros

Fantastic standards

Cons

Shifts not always available

Bully culture.

You know it's a miserable workplace when you have to ask to go to the toilet and are belittled in front of your colleagues. The call centre staff are looked down upon, poorly paid and made to feel inadequate and humiliated. Staff retention is at an all time low and it's not going to get any better with the current management. Always short staffed and seem oblivious to the reasons why.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Thornbury Nursing Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Thornbury Nursing Services with

Learn about Thornbury Nursing Services in popular locations

• Thornbury Nursing Services
  • Thornbury is for sure one of the best nursing agencies with a good pay rate and good support by management.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?