tigers ltd

tigers ltd Reviews with Jobs

United Kingdom3 reviews

Make sure youbresearch all the aspects and divisions of the company

Prepare to undertake many many many hours of self examination in the form of therapy lead group sessions where you will have to expose yourself to personal examination. Prepare to train yourself in your job role with mismanaged support.Tigers think they are a huge industry leading company but they are the self promoted saviour of lost causes,if you want to work with young people who need lots of support or ex offenders who also need lots of support then yes Tigers could be for you,training is non existent,mangers Dont manage ,work life is good,pay is low at best.

Salary does not reflect job role, toxic culture within workplace

Within my role in TIGERS I am expected to bend over backwards for very low pay in relation to my role. The management are very emotional in regards to how the place is run and if you do not go along with their ideology, you will know all about it. You get paid very low and are expected to bend over backwards for the most minuscule of benefits and if you do not do this, you are seen as not being a "team member". In my current role I am expected to attend work on my days off and if I dont, I am made to feel like I am letting a "family" down, toxic culture that should be avoided.

Insights into tigers ltd

What people like
  • Energising work tasks
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment

Enjoying my current role

Love going to work and the people I work with have been great. Each day brings different challenges which I always get support with. I would recommend any one to apply if there is a post available.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at tigers ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare tigers ltd with

tigers ltd reviews by location

Learn about tigers ltd in popular locations

• tigers ltd