TikTok

TikTok Employee Reviews

Don't work for them

Where do I start? All promises about culture and empowering employees, we look after out team members etc none of this happens. It's a very stressful environment with no healthy competition,no time to breathe, not good money for the job you are doing. The culture would be good probably in China but not in Europe. They ebeyr day ask for more and more and on their side offering nothing. Managers are only protecting their interests and telling us don't speak you must be greatful you have a job. They even cut down on breaks. It's the perfect example of the company that everyone thinks is polished and ideal for but on the inside it's culture is just very unhealthy.

Pros

Diversity

Cons

Long hours, no proper breaks, not well paid for what you do, lack of empathy

The opportunity of my life

TikTok is probably my biggest chance in my professional career. A lot of things to learn and issues to be focus and grow up. Is the company of the moment.

Pros

The Company

Stressful, non stop, no time to breath

Hard work, non-stop, no recognition. Used as a machine and nothing more. Salary not reflective of work. Senior members of staff lack basic knowledge required at their level.

Pros

Free lunch and snacks

Cons

Hours, workload, false promises

Not the best place to have a healthy life

I now every area is different but people have been quitting in all the teams. Workplace culture is not appealing, management has no interest in workers and almost everything is a fight with Beijing to make them understand that we are not living in China. Better not talk about the lack of respect to the workers' privacy.

Fast growing company with great career opportunities

No day is the same at work, you will work with different departments and changes are at constant. If you can handle a fast-paced environment and entrepreneurial environment this is the right fit. Workplace culture is outstanding and will be constantly communicated through events or trainings, games etc. Friendly, smart co-workers

Pros

bi-weekly free lunch, bonus salary, central location

Jobs at TikTok