Time For You Domestic Cleaning

Time For You Domestic Cleaning Employee Reviews

Insights into Time For You Domestic Cleaning

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Support from manager
  • Fair pay for job

Friendly & Flexible - Great Company To Work For

This job has worked out really well for me. The boss is really friendly and helpful and will get you extra work if you want it. Clients are nice, you dont' have to carry equipment round with you. Best cleaning company I have worked for.

Pros

Flexible & Friendly. Regular Work not seasonal

Cons

Can take a couple of weeks to start

Not the great company they claim to be

At first I was happy receiving jobs from time for you although I was a bit unsure when I specified I only wanted local to me and they offered places no where near where I live. Then there was a job I attended that was described as a general clean when I arrived the place was filthy and needed a deep clean which was not what I signed up to I phoned them to complain whist at the site and left a detailed message only to be ignored and not a good enough explanation when I contacted them 3 hrs later because I had no reply. I only had 2 jobs because I handed my resignation in that day. No real apology office staff should be more supportive they moaned about not being able to recruit good reliable cleaners yet they don't look after the good ones on the Isle of Wight

Pros

Plenty of cleaning jobs

Cons

Not supportive of staff

Flexible and no weekend work

Fits around my college days. Manager very helpful, easy to talk to and has always helped in finding the most suitable jobs for me. Homes are checked before hand, so no nasty surprises.

Pros

As many or as few hours as you want

Cons

It’s hard work, not for the work shy

Great Place to Work

Since starting at TFY last July, I have built up a busy round in the Littlehampton area and surrounding places. The owner is very supportive and is very proactive at finding more clients. The cleaners are all self employed, so we are responsible for all our self assessment tax returns and informing the owner of any changes to our rounds. Sadly, due entirely to the current coronavirus crisis, my work has all but disappeared and I am now having to look elsewhere for extra work. I would thoroughly recommend working for TFY.

Very clear

Clear and precise in all aspects of the job and what is expected Clients are accomodating and encouraging Consistency and attention to detail gives a happy customer

Time for you domestic cleaners

Bespoke cleaning for a number of different clients on a daily basis. Regular clients each week. Works around school and family life. Would recommend to a friend but need own transport.

Very good company to work for

This company is very good at finding you more work if you need it and in areas that are suitable for you. Say to day you never actually see the staff but if you need to speak to them on the phone they are always very helpful.

Time for you cleaner

Very happy with boss and work and pay and all of my clients appreciate the work that I do for them through out the year and every day and I get to work my own hours through out the day all in between school hours so that it suits my daughter and I get quality time with her in the evenings and weekends

Flexible and Productive

I like to work for Time for You because I have flexible hours and regular homes. The manager is very polite and agile about the job information. the salary is very good

Amazing team

Highly recommend it! I love my boss! She is very organised and helpfull everytime we need ! I work for the company for more than 4 years and it`s place that ill leave very hard.

Pros

flexibility

Cons

Great for part time hours

Only worked there for a while but got offered plenty of work and I could pick and choose the jobs that suited me. Always got paid on time and management were aways quick to respond to any queries I had. Lovely company to work with.

Pros

Hours to suit you

Cons

Don't pay milage

good job

cleaning is a physically demanding job, being on your knees from time to time, having to bend over or over stretch to reach areas for cleaning, also there are a lot of rules around chemicals used on the job.

Pros

flexible work hours

Cons

not a high paying job

Great company

The company & bosses are great always out to help you. I have fully enjoyed my time there and recommend this company for anyone looking for flexible work.

Thorough cleaning

Daily cleaning of private homes. Depending on the house it takes me two to four hours. The homeowners are very friendly which makes it very easy to work.Depending on the size of the house this work is tiring, but motivated by the gratitude of home owners. I recently got a bouquet of flowers in my thanks.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Time For You Domestic Cleaning. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3

3.9Job security/advancement

Time For You Domestic Cleaning Reviews by Job Title

• Time For You Domestic Cleaning
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?