Time For You Domestic Cleaning

Time For You Domestic Cleaning Employee Reviews

This job has worked out really well for me. The boss is really friendly and helpful and will get you extra work if you want it. Clients are nice, you dont' have to carry equipment round with you. Best cleaning company I have worked for.
Pros
Flexible & Friendly. Regular Work not seasonal
Cons
Can take a couple of weeks to start
Fits around my college days. Manager very helpful, easy to talk to and has always helped in finding the most suitable jobs for me. Homes are checked before hand, so no nasty surprises.
Pros
As many or as few hours as you want
Cons
It’s hard work, not for the work shy
Since starting at TFY last July, I have built up a busy round in the Littlehampton area and surrounding places. The owner is very supportive and is very proactive at finding more clients. The cleaners are all self employed, so we are responsible for all our self assessment tax returns and informing the owner of any changes to our rounds. Sadly, due entirely to the current coronavirus crisis, my work has all but disappeared and I am now having to look elsewhere for extra work. I would thoroughly recommend working for TFY.
Clear and precise in all aspects of the job and what is expected Clients are accomodating and encouraging Consistency and attention to detail gives a happy customer
Bespoke cleaning for a number of different clients on a daily basis. Regular clients each week. Works around school and family life. Would recommend to a friend but need own transport.
This company is very good at finding you more work if you need it and in areas that are suitable for you. Say to day you never actually see the staff but if you need to speak to them on the phone they are always very helpful.
Very happy with boss and work and pay and all of my clients appreciate the work that I do for them through out the year and every day and I get to work my own hours through out the day all in between school hours so that it suits my daughter and I get quality time with her in the evenings and weekends
I like to work for Time for You because I have flexible hours and regular homes. The manager is very polite and agile about the job information. the salary is very good
Highly recommend it! I love my boss! She is very organised and helpfull everytime we need ! I work for the company for more than 4 years and it`s place that ill leave very hard.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
Only worked there for a while but got offered plenty of work and I could pick and choose the jobs that suited me. Always got paid on time and management were aways quick to respond to any queries I had. Lovely company to work with.
Pros
Hours to suit you
Cons
Don't pay milage
cleaning is a physically demanding job, being on your knees from time to time, having to bend over or over stretch to reach areas for cleaning, also there are a lot of rules around chemicals used on the job.
Pros
flexible work hours
Cons
not a high paying job
The company & bosses are great always out to help you. I have fully enjoyed my time there and recommend this company for anyone looking for flexible work.
Daily cleaning of private homes. Depending on the house it takes me two to four hours. The homeowners are very friendly which makes it very easy to work.Depending on the size of the house this work is tiring, but motivated by the gratitude of home owners. I recently got a bouquet of flowers in my thanks.