Time For You

Time For You Reviews with Jobs

United Kingdom39 reviews

Excellent office and flexible work to suit my lifestyle

I have had some really lovely clients and the office staff have always been super helpful in making sure they offer me the right days and times that I can work.

Pros

Flexible hours

Great company to work for

I like that they do their best to find me hours that I want in the locations I want. This allows to fit work to my home life. They do ask it's the same hours each week but that's fine.

Pros

Flexibility to choose own hours

Insights into Time For You

What people like
  • Energising work tasks
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Fair pay for job
  • Overall satisfaction

Lovely

Really good work place made to feel welcome at all the homes I visited. Very good hours worked school hrs and flexible with home life.

Great company to work for

Lovely owner Great to work forGood rate of payWork around to suit your needs Driving essentials Always willing to help

Great company to work for

Great company to work for, they are always on hand to help with any problems or questions. The job fits in with my lifestyle, as promised at my interview.

Pros

Hours to suit and lovely clients, with excellent support from management

Cons

I would like a uniform.

Good place for working mums

I like these job because of my work - life balance and there is no working weekends. I choose when I want to work and for how long. My cooperation with the boss is very good and problem free. She is very polite and think I never met anyone who can perform all jobs and duties in such as proffesional manner.

Pros

Working hours

Cons

Demanding physically job

Not the great company they claim to be

At first I was happy receiving jobs from time for you although I was a bit unsure when I specified I only wanted local to me and they offered places no where near where I live. Then there was a job I attended that was described as a general clean when I arrived the place was filthy and needed a deep clean which was not what I signed up to I phoned them to complain whist at the site and left a detailed message only to be ignored and not a good enough explanation when I contacted them 3 hrs later because I had no reply. I only had 2 jobs because I handed my resignation in that day. No real apology office staff should be more supportive they moaned about not being able to recruit good reliable cleaners yet they don't look after the good ones on the Isle of Wight

Pros

Plenty of cleaning jobs

Cons

Not supportive of staff

Lovely manager

Flexible self employed role that can be worked around family commitments. The manager is lovely and supportive and will find you as many or as few regular clients to suit your working needs.

Friendly & Flexible - Great Company To Work For

This job has worked out really well for me. The boss is really friendly and helpful and will get you extra work if you want it. Clients are nice, you dont' have to carry equipment round with you. Best cleaning company I have worked for.

Pros

Flexible & Friendly. Regular Work not seasonal

Cons

Can take a couple of weeks to start

Flexible and no weekend work

Fits around my college days. Manager very helpful, easy to talk to and has always helped in finding the most suitable jobs for me. Homes are checked before hand, so no nasty surprises.

Pros

As many or as few hours as you want

Cons

It’s hard work, not for the work shy

Perfect part-time job

I have found that working for Time For You is a perfect part-time job. You are in control of your hours and it is very easy to work clients into your own schedule.

Pros

Work around your own schedule

Cons

Hard to build up hours

Great Place to Work

Since starting at TFY last July, I have built up a busy round in the Littlehampton area and surrounding places. The owner is very supportive and is very proactive at finding more clients. The cleaners are all self employed, so we are responsible for all our self assessment tax returns and informing the owner of any changes to our rounds. Sadly, due entirely to the current coronavirus crisis, my work has all but disappeared and I am now having to look elsewhere for extra work. I would thoroughly recommend working for TFY.

Good company

Good company to work for very flexible and could pick your hours and sort your day . Fit in with busy family life. Wages were good and interview very informal

Very clear

Clear and precise in all aspects of the job and what is expected Clients are accomodating and encouraging Consistency and attention to detail gives a happy customer

Time for you domestic cleaners

Bespoke cleaning for a number of different clients on a daily basis. Regular clients each week. Works around school and family life. Would recommend to a friend but need own transport.

Very good company to work for

This company is very good at finding you more work if you need it and in areas that are suitable for you. Say to day you never actually see the staff but if you need to speak to them on the phone they are always very helpful.

Time for you cleaner

Very happy with boss and work and pay and all of my clients appreciate the work that I do for them through out the year and every day and I get to work my own hours through out the day all in between school hours so that it suits my daughter and I get quality time with her in the evenings and weekends

Great company friendly and appreciated all employees

Worked here just over 4 years had great clients who looked after you pleasure to go to work, management looked after you supported you if any problems occurred highly recommend them.

Pros

Own boss just get on with the job regular clients

Cons

If you didn’t work you didn’t get paid as you were self employed

great company

I've been cleaning for time for you cleaning for almost a year now and I have really enjoyed it, they are a brilliant company to work for great pay and friendly manager

time for you

time for you, is a cleaning agency, where you work at peoples homes, on a self employed basis, you can choose your clients and hours you work, get work local to where you live also. downside is your not paid fuel allowance, so need consider this, when doing jobs further away, also allow time between cleans, to get to one client from another.

Flexible and Productive

I like to work for Time for You because I have flexible hours and regular homes. The manager is very polite and agile about the job information. the salary is very good

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Time For You. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement