Tiny Toez

Tiny Toez Employee Reviews

I worked here for a few months after working in other childcare settings previously and I could not wait to leave, staff are treated poorly, if you are up managements back side you are better thought of than the staff actually working like dogs and doing their job for minimum wage. Your work is not appreciated and staff are not valued. Morale is low, nobody wants to be there but not everyone will speak up as management don’t listen to what you have to say anyway.
Cons
Management, favouritism, bullying, unfair
No help with your own childcare costs even when you work over 40 hours for them and have been with them a long time. Director doesnt even know your name half the time and doesnt care about you, your a means to an end. Good team of nursery practitioners to work for but senior management harsh and unapproachable. Work life balance zero.They expect you to go above and beyond and work yourself into the ground but you get nothing back. No praise or recognition for a job well done.
Pros
Free uniform top, one a year...wow.
Cons
Long hours. Do stuff at home for work. Work load ridiculous. Director treats you very poorly.
Always something fun and engaging to be planned or carried out. Good team of people working together to achieve the best outcome for the children. Lots to learn as well as to teach students.
I’ve always felt supported and helped when needed in my job. I love working here with the children and the staff, we all work well as a team and support each other
  1. Employee reviews