TOG (The Office Group)
View all TOG (The Office Group) reviews

TOG (The Office Group)

TOG (The Office Group) Employee Review

Unsure of what they’re looking for

Seemed like a great company to work for. When interviewed, just seemed like the regional managers are looking for someone extremely specific. That explains why they’ve had the same roles (assistant building manager and building manager) up for nearly 2 months. I have over 6 years of management experience in a very similar field to TOG, but apparently ‘that’s not enough experience’. If you look at all their building managers, they’ve all had retail management for about a year or two. During my interview process, I was told I was too ‘sales’ focused for an ops role… surely you need sales focus to do the ops side of things and help the building reach occupancy? Makes no sense. Simply put, I think the regional managers are looking for someone very specific, but yet they don’t know what exactly they’re looking for.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Tog

Decent pay, needs restructuring as there is a lot of issues. If your face fits, it’s all good. If it doesn’t… good luck. Best advice would be to do your research, and trust your instincts.

Entry level

The company would be such a rewarding place to work if the hierarchal structure at the moment was reformed, I just don’t think this business needs heads of west and east and perhaps the AOMs need restructuring so they’re based on the ground in buildings rather than floating (what they do - I don’t know I honestly couldn’t tell you besides comment on work place with a high five and a well done you’ve smashed it! ) what they need is better leaders in less high powered positions!

Pros

Monday -Friday

Cons

Management!

Fast-paced and dynamic

The Office Group is a great company to work with. I had the opportunity to learn new skills and progress through the company. Hard-work is recognised, and my overall experience was a very positive one.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TOG (The Office Group). Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement