TOG24

TOG24

TOG24 Employee Review

A great company to work for

Positives:A simply great company to work for that while goals are of course set for all employees achieves these through encouragement and collaboration rather than "stick bashing".Another great example of their forward thinking and nurturing of employees is still recognising and appreciating a distinctive work/life balance. Respect and look after them and they will mirror that back to you.You need to be self motivated and prepared to work on your own at times however due to the nature of the business.

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

4 October 2022
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.Our colleagues are key to our success so our values of 'listening' and 'doing the right thing' are important. We strive to provide an environment where colleagues feel they’re valued, nurtured and encouraged so its great to hear of your personal experience.Hearing from our teams helps us to understand what we are getting right and what could be improved.

Great place to work where you feel appreciated.

The fact that I have been employed by TOG24 for the best part of 20 years says it all. The company expects the highest standards of customer service but in return you are made to feel appreciated by your manager. There is a real family and hands on culture at TOG24 that is so different to other retailers.

Pros

Some nice rewards given for hard work

Cons

Its retail so can be stressful over busy periods

Fun Friendly Family run company

What I like most about Tog24 is knowing who I work for. They're a family run company and have been since the 50's. A visit from the boss isn't a bad thing here - it's a chance to show off how well you're doing and catch up with an old friend! They have targets for us to meet but they're comfortably achievable with a little practice but with some great colleagues it's a fun process anyway - a great place to work!

Pros

Great staff discount, friendly working environment

20 October 2022
Thank you for taking the time to review your experience of working for TOG24.Its great to hear how much you enjoy your job.

A great company to work for

A great company to work for if it’s your first job, I had the ability to choose how many hours I worked and very flexible which is great for if your still in education. Manager and staff were lovely people and could go to if struggling with anything. Good pay and great staff discount. Could get very quiet which left you with nothing to do but apart from that would definitely recommend working here.

Pros

Lovely people, Great pay & benefits, Good hours

Cons

Not very busy

4 October 2022
Thanks for taking the time to review your experience with us.Its great to hear that you enjoyed working with us and I hope you made great use of our fantastic staff discount.All the best

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TOG24. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement