TOG24

TOG24

TOG24 Employee Review

A great company to work for

A great company to work for if it’s your first job, I had the ability to choose how many hours I worked and very flexible which is great for if your still in education. Manager and staff were lovely people and could go to if struggling with anything. Good pay and great staff discount. Could get very quiet which left you with nothing to do but apart from that would definitely recommend working here.

Pros

Lovely people, Great pay & benefits, Good hours

Cons

Not very busy

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Official response from TOG24

4 October 2022
Thanks for taking the time to review your experience with us.Its great to hear that you enjoyed working with us and I hope you made great use of our fantastic staff discount.All the best

Okay

Quiet a lot of the time. The introduction of hourly/daily targets causes problems. Some problems in lower management and work environment. Upper management very good however. Overall an okay place to work.

Pros

Non discriminate pay

Cons

Lower management & unrealistic targets

Good retail experience

TOG24 is constantly building on its trendiness and cultural appropriation. As a typical day at work, I would have to say it could get very quite and the store would sometimes be empty, however, we would always ensure we had at least one extra job to do, e.g. deliveries.

Fast paced retail environment

Working at tog 24 gave me excellent retail experience. It was a fast paced, buzzing retail store. I got on well with colleagues and was required to work independently as well as in the team. Excellent supportive management, I experienced very good employee care and support. The most challenging part of my job at Tog24 was christmas when the shop was so busy and everyone was in demand of service. However, I coped well and gained excellent organisational skills from this experience during the busy period around Christmas. I felt that my skills really developed throughout my time working at Tog24, the store grew so quickly and it gave me an broad insight to retail companies and the natural growth that most companies experience. The most enjoyable part of the job was selling, I have a passion for sales and enjoy fashion too. I enjoyed customer interaction and the satisfaction I got from a happy customer.

Pros

Discount

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TOG24. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement