TOG24

TOG24

TOG24 Employee Review

Great company

Different and fun company,making loads of improvementsFamily owned personal and professional approachGet the feeling that senior leadership and HR care about staffLoads of new ideas for staff happening, Christmas presents and competitions. Keeps getting better just love working here

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Official response from TOG24

4 October 2022
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.Its great to hear your thoughts on what its like to work with us and I hope you continue to enjoy your time with us as we continue striving to improve further.

Same role

Fun Friendly Family run company

What I like most about Tog24 is knowing who I work for. They're a family run company and have been since the 50's. A visit from the boss isn't a bad thing here - it's a chance to show off how well you're doing and catch up with an old friend! They have targets for us to meet but they're comfortably achievable with a little practice but with some great colleagues it's a fun process anyway - a great place to work!

Pros

Great staff discount, friendly working environment

Official response from TOG24

20 October 2022
Thank you for taking the time to review your experience of working for TOG24.Its great to hear how much you enjoy your job.
Same role

Very productive and proggresive company

Managing and controlling 9 staff annual appraising and staff training. The most enjoyable part of the job was developing and making the team members feel valued. I have always learnt that if your team members feel part of a team then retention is very good therefore saving time and money in recruitment.

Pros

Family run business good contact with MD

Cons

Long Hours

Great place to work where you feel appreciated.

The fact that I have been employed by TOG24 for the best part of 20 years says it all. The company expects the highest standards of customer service but in return you are made to feel appreciated by your manager. There is a real family and hands on culture at TOG24 that is so different to other retailers.

Pros

Some nice rewards given for hard work

Cons

Its retail so can be stressful over busy periods

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TOG24. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement