Together Dental

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Energising work tasks
  • Inclusive work environment

One of the most staff centric companies ever!

Featured review

Together Dental selected this as a representative review
I should have known this was going to be a great collaborative company when the CEO had a video chat with me during the interview process, just to see how I was finding the process and to give me an overview on the company and their practices. From my time at Together Dental I am able to talk to anyone about any issues or queries I have, from the CEO and Chief Clinical Officer, through to the practice teams. Everyone is always there to help or cheer you on at any time of the day. The progression and opportunities available at Together Dental are amazing and as this company continues to grow it was a great time to join. The culture is really great and the focus on helping us individually is second to none.

Pros

great team, great potential and family feel.

Very busy practice good staff

Great team to work with and good management, pay often wrong and takes weeks sometimes months to sort out, people higher up constantly coming in wanting to make changes. No sense of importance, you’re easily replaceable in their eyes. All they care about is how much money they’re bringing into the business!

Pros

Free dental treatment

Cons

Not enough pay for stress and hard work you do

Fun workplace, friendly environment

I’ve worked for Together Dental for a few years and it’s a very good company to work for. My team is amazing, we support each other, fun workplace, management is very good, always supportive and helpful, everybody’s friendly, a lot of opportunities to gain new skills and to progress, they pay for courses, indemnity and GDC.

Pros

New opportunities, GDC and indemnity paid by employer

Vile company

No proper training, no uniform and most employees are bullies.Management, area managers and compliance officers all think they’re so much better than you.If you’re off sick then it’s the straight sack without them even asking what was wrong and if you’re okay!Salary is rubbish for the amount of stress they put you in.

Pros

Cons

Shocking management

I have worked for 2 other major corporates and by far Together Dental has been the most supportive and enjoyable to work for . There is a great support system from upper management and a tremendous feeling of being part of a team . I feel my skills are recognised and appreciated. Ideas are listened to and acted on . I would most definitely recommend working for Together Dental.

Pros

Great support network

Fun workplace and team environment

Together dental is a very friendly, flexible and approachable company to work for. Full training is given before job starts and during. Team and individual support given at all times, such a great support team to learn new skills and tasks. Really enjoying working for the company

Pros

Discounted dental care

Productive & Enjoyable Working Environment

I started working at Together Dental at the beginning of February 2021 in the Head Office team based in Brentwood, Essex. Straight away I was made to feel welcome. The organisation of the Company is excellent and they focus on team work which I feel is a really important positive focus. The patients always comes first and overall it’s a really enjoyable role.

Pros

Working as a team

Helpful and Productive

Settling in to the company has been very easy. You are helped in every way possible. The company is a family and always looking for ways to be innovative. I strongly recommend the company if you want to build your career.

Exciting fast paced, rapidly growing company

Together Dental is a really exciting company to work for. Its expanded rapidly over the last few years, and has invested heavily in its management team and systems to be able to provide high levels of support for the practices. It is fast paced and rapidly evolving, but success is well rewarded.It been great to be working for a company that is led by Clinicians, so they really understand the front line pressures. Together Dental has been one of the industry leaders through the Covid pandemic, and it makes me proud to think I work for such an inspiring company.

Pros

Fast paced, family feel, modern equipment and systems

Cons

Some minor teething issues when new systems or processed are introduced, but the team work hard to resolve quickly

Bad experience

Take it if you do not have a better option. This corporate doesn’t care about their dentists, just numbers.Bad experience overall. I do not recommend this place.

Poor culture

Management have defined an incredibly poor them and us culture. People aren’t treated with respect, positively motivated or encouraged instead they are micromanaged, met with unrealistic expectations and treated poorly. Staff turnover is high but that isn’t a problem as people don’t matter, they will just get some new ones.

Pros

Could be a great company!

Awful

Awful company to work for ...act all lovely until you have signed the dotted line. No pay increases they talk the talk but don’t deliver Do not sell your company to them you will regret it !! Only interested in money not staff or patients you will loose good staff

Pros

No pros

Cons

Long hours and no pay increases unless staff start walking

People & Patient Focused!

It is a privilege to represent Together Dental and support the fantastic practices within the group so they can provide the best care.The Executive Team provide clear, consistent and valuable leadership even when faced with difficult situations (Such as COVID - 19). They often visit practices to engage with the teams which is so important in creating an inclusive culture.I feel supported, valued & welcomed!

Overall this is a great place to work. The management team are passionate and are constantly looking at ways of improving the business and moving things forward. The work load can be on the heavy side but this is down to the company growing and should ease as more staff are brought in. Colleagues are friendly and there is a real feeling of being part of a team!

Great start but left feeling Exhausted and under appreciated

Management team were professional and career development and progression offered. The prospect of working for a growing company who's values and mission statement were positive. I felt like i was walking into friendly environment and joining something different to the other corporates in the dental world. Unfortunately, The talk didn't match the reality. The management team are overworked and under appreciated, My experience was positive in the beginning but due to members of the team in head office being demanding and constant micromanaging it became a very negative place to work. Long standing team members who go above and beyond were treated poorly and once your face no longer fits its feels like you are pushed out and disregarded. I watched this company in a short space of time loose some fantastic employees due to bullyish behaviour from the team at HQ but with no where to raise concerns and be taken seriously. The teams at practice level were a pleasure to work with and they have some great members of the field team. Listen to what your teams are telling you. The same issues cannot keep being swept under the carpet.

Cons

no work life balance

Awful place to work

Together dental formally Dental Care Group, if your face fits your ok, there is some vile people that work in head office, after working hard and never taking a day off in over a year, being moved all over the office to unfit working conditions, moved to desks that where so small so that they can fit more people in the office and then moved to the front shop in conditions that where not fit for working conditions, no hot water, one toilet to share, sun beaming in windows so you can’t see computer screens, after voicing my concerns was told I was sacked and didn’t fit in to the company, even though I had no previous warnings, they use people to get what they want then get rid of you before you have worked for them for 2 years so you have no rights ! Beware all looks good till you work there

Pros

No pros at working at this company

Cons

Not appreciated at all for all your work

fast paced, continualy on the go

From the start of answering the phones it is fast paced, booking appointments for emergencies, then once the door opens patients and non patients queue for help and advise. No time to stand still as their is always something to be done. updating records, photo coping to scanning paper work. taking turns in daily checks of the first aid kits to once weekly checking the fire alarms. Keeping up to date with company certificates and a personal development plan. Monthly meetings regarding dental updates and on new equipment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Together Dental. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Together Dental