Together Housing Group

Together Housing Group Employee Reviews

United Kingdom8 reviews

Great time working here

My manager was a really approachable fella.A relaxed and fun environment to work in.Work life balance was superbPlenty of holidays on offer Great pension scheme.

Pros

Free hot and cold drinks. Plenty of activities to do. Good rewards for going that extra mile.

Cons

Best place I have ever worked

Honestly could not praise the company enough I have never worked for such a supportive company. I have learnt so much in the past 6 months of being here its busy don't get me wrong but it's never boring and always something to do. If your looking for a supportive company and somewhere we're you feel valued and included then this is the company to work for.

Insights into Together Housing Group

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Poor

Cannot say anything positive about my experience working at THG, except for the friends I made and still have. So much potential but no-one seemed bothered.

Challenging with good rewards

I worked in repairs for 13 years both on the tools and as a manager, thoroughly supportive company with plenty of opportunities for progression and enhancement, the down side are some of the long term staff who do not realise what decent perks and job security they have and who also would not survive in the private sector. A good place to work with plenty of support.

Pros

Annual leave, pension, sickness benefits

Cons

Can be long hours dependent on the role

Management tick boxes.

On the good side all in all its a good place to work. Lots of stress. Pros Good salary. Good Holiday Good hours. Cons Management just tick boxes. Just a number.

Following relocation, to be told "Your child care is of no concern to me" put the tin hat on it

I won't trot out platitudes about the job. I will state that, I find office politics wearing - I'm incapable of ignoring inequality & matters that are, just, plain, wrong. However, assisting people & some fantastic team mates kept me going back. Yet, following an enforced relocation, to be informed, by management that, "Your child care is of no concern to me" - well... that put the tin hat on it!

good place to work

Working in and around Halifax driving the works van cleaning and caretaking in blocks of flats. Talking with tenants dealing with their problems within the communal area. making phone calls reporting faults within the blocks of flats.

Pros

use of van great benefits

No career development plus salary not market rate

Good people but following reorganisation my role was significantly devalued.. No true understanding of communications. Do not want people with opinions.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Together Housing Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement