Tom White Waste Ltd. Employee Reviews for Fabricator/WelderReview this company
United Kingdom1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 6 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Will allow your tools to be stolen from workshop and will not replace them, don't care about family matters, no flexibility even for long term employees like I was.
Pay is average-above average.
Allows theft, dont care about employees.
Was this review helpful?
Based on 4 survey responses
Insights into Tom White Waste Ltd.
Areas for improvement
- Sense of belonging
- Clear sense of purpose
- Overall satisfaction
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Tom White Waste Ltd. reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tom White Waste Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 6 reviews
Ratings by category
2.2 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
2.3 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
2.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
1.8 out of 5 stars for Management
2.2 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about Tom White Waste Ltd.
- If you were to leave Tom White Waste Ltd., what would be the reason?2 people answered
- Can you work remotely at Tom White Waste Ltd.?One person answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Tom White Waste Ltd. about how to improve it?One person answered
- Does Tom White Waste Ltd. offer a dental plan? What does it cover?
- What benefits does Tom White Waste Ltd. offer?
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Tom White Waste Ltd.?