Toro Recruitment

Toro Recruitment Reviews with Jobs

United Kingdom3 reviews

A productive, innovative and hard working environment

Toro is an innovator who has helped me excel in my career. They've evolved over the years and have successfully won a number of important clients throughout the UK. My experience has been very positive and I can happily recommend Toro as a potential employer.

A start up company who aren’t getting started

The company is very small with a high staff turnover. If your face doesn’t fit or you do not get on with other members of staff (I.e. attend the pub after working 10 hours a day) you should look for another job before you imminently get the boot! Organised chaos with no clear structure as to their aim/goals as a company. ‘Team leaders’ have no managerial experience and have just simply the longest tenure out of all the staff (wonder why?). All ‘new’ members of staff (there is a new face every month FYI), are all trainees as any seasoned Recruitment Consultant will steer clear and be paid more for working in a local supermarket. Base salary is enough to make your eyes water and the commission is appalling with an extremely high threshold. Steer clear, better options elsewhere…

Pros

Flexible hours, on-site parking

Cons

Long hours, poor and inexperienced management, high targets with no support

Productive and fun workplace

A great company to work for. They give continuous training for all staff. We have a number of different trainers come in on a regular basis to help us learn and improve. The staff at Toro are friendly and it's a nice enviroment to work in.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Toro Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Toro Recruitment Reviews by Job Title

Toro Recruitment reviews by location

Learn about Toro Recruitment in popular locations

• Toro Recruitment
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?