Total Care Security

Total Care Security Employee Reviews

Well organised security company that pays well

i've worked in the security industry for over 15 yrs and found TCS to be fair and pay every 14 days. TCS has a high standard and i only heard of guards being sacked if they were asleep or messed TCS around with their shifts

Pros

Steady Work

Cons

Working away from home

Experience with Total care security, was really professional, good management, good service, excellence health and drafty for Client and staffs , salary is a bit okay , and company is all over UK

Pros

No free lunch

Cons

Yes long hour

Not an equal opportunity employer

they keep rejecting me during the start and end of Coronavirus pandemic period and in the end during this Coronavirus pandemic period just saying that your application has not been successful at this point of time shows that this company is not an equal opportunity employer nor any part of love for humanity in their hearts.I request everyone to stay together and help each other to get back to work following safety guidelines.Bless alleveryone i

Pros

Time wasters

Cons

Not kind hearted

Official response from Total Care Security

8 December 2020
Good Afternoon. Unfortunately we have only just been approved to respond to your comment. Sadly your post is anonymous therefore we can't provide feedback on your application. We hope you were successful in finding employment.

Very satisfactory

The directors are very experienced in all aspects of the industry and have knowledge in most sectors. They currently specialise in utilities, rail, national infrastructure projects and large scale housing/building works. However, other types of contracts are also undertaken, so a flexible ethic is required, both in location and hours of work. The hourly rate is really competative and the best thing, is that they pay weekly & ALWAYS on time !

Security officer

Accountable for a 8-man team at various locations across the UK. Coordinating and participating in mobile vehicle patrols across the perimeters of large areas. Maintaining and accounting for vehicles, equipment and other assets on a daily basis. Maintaining Health and Safety records and other information of a highly classified and confidential nature. Liaising with local emergency services and attending meetings with clients.

Contract Security work

I picked up contract work securing large Infrastructure project. Management was fair and well organised, deploying dozens of staff to remote sites every night. Hardest part of the job was doing some of the compressed shifts - several night and day shifts with only minimal breaks between them. Exhausting. The best part of the job was the other staff who were good experienced ex-military personnel.

Pros

stable work

Cons

many overnight shifts

Sly Employers

I worked at the company and saw them string employees along that they did not like until they could find a replacement and then they would just drop people without a second thought. In my short time there I had never seen such a turnover of staff or difficulty to get anyone to fill a role. Pay is low, no appreciate for work give and poor management inability to deal with problems fairly. Literally one of the worst places I have worked, they recently screwed over the Operations team and keeping one on when telling the rest they were all being let go. Do not work for or deal with this company.

Pros

Weekly pay

Cons

Chris Wheeler Terry Cambridge

zero hour self employed should be banned

NO guaranteed shift . The bad thing is you have to wait till friday till friday find out whether you are working the following week or not. Paid ÂŁ8 allover the country including London os self employment basis. no guaranteed hours yet they want you to be totally committed. Available at all times.

UK wide Guarding of National Grid assets

We were employed on a self employed basis having to travel and find your own accommodation for your area of work which would be submitted to you by txt on a Friday for you to organize and start work on the Monday morning. Although it gave you personal flexibility in how you organized your life it provided no security for a small hourly rate with no constructive feed back or management in put.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Un supported travel/accomodation

excellent place to work

I throughly enjoyed my time at TCS. It was a thriving enviroment. Anybody that joins TCS will be find it a gret place to work.

Professionals

•High value asset protection to national companies at various locations around the UK. Clients include Balfour Beatty•Recent roles have been in a supervisory and advisory capacity.•Experience of working in teams providing specialised security consultancy at a variety of locations, including; hospitals, shopping centres, building sites (large and small).•Liaising with stakeholders to ensure that all security needs are met to the highest of standards.•Providing detailed briefs to senior management on project progress.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Total Care Security. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement