Total Community Care
View all Total Community Care reviews

Total Community Care

Total Community Care Employee Review

A decent company

I worked here for 10 months during this time the actual company were amazing and couldn’t have been any better. The work itself wasn’t too bad however I believe it depends client to client. If you and your client do not get on it could be a very long shift as my shifts were a minimum of 12 hours and could be as long as 48/72.

Pros

The business company itself

Cons

If client doesn’t like you it can be rough

2.0Job security/advancement

Thoughtful management

Was lucky enough to have thoughtful managers that would often ask you if you needed any particular days off before doing a rota. Easy to swap shifts understanding about illness or childcare issues from my personal experience unless our team was just fortunate enough to have two good managers

Pros

Down time

Cons

Work 12 hours straight

Shocking management

Good pay but job wasn't the hours that were advertised. Non existent manager, met her once in 5 months!Lovely client though. No backup if staff off sick or on holiday. Staff had to do 24 hours when someone called in sick, emergency line not manned.Very disappointed with this job and left after 5 months.

Pros

Good pay.

Cons

Poor management and long hours.

progressive and inclusive

One of the best places to work. Correspondence and feedback is on another level.Payroll team is outstanding. No errors and payslips are online. Training Team supportive and informative Manager reassuring and approachable Personally content with most things.

Pros

Laid back and relaxed environment

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Total Community Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement