Total Community Care Pay & benefits reviews: Personal Care AssistantReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 29 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
I worked here for 10 months during this time the actual company were amazing and couldn’t have been any better. The work itself wasn’t too bad however I believe it depends client to client. If you and your client do not get on it could be a very long shift as my shifts were a minimum of 12 hours and could be as long as 48/72.
The business company itself
If client doesn’t like you it can be rough
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Total Community Care reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Total Community Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 29 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Total Community Care
- Does Total Community Care allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?4 people answered
- Does Total Community Care require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check do…4 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Total Community Care?2 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Total Community Care?2 people answered
- How often do pay and performance reviews occur at Total Community Care?2 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Total Community Care about how to improve it?One person answered
- What is the dress code at Total Community Care?One person answered
- How did you get your first interview at Total Community Care?One person answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Total Community Care?One person answered
- If you were to leave Total Community Care, what would be the reason?One person answered