Total Community Care

Total Community Care Culture reviews

Clear

progressive and inclusive

One of the best places to work. Correspondence and feedback is on another level.Payroll team is outstanding. No errors and payslips are online. Training Team supportive and informative Manager reassuring and approachable Personally content with most things.

Pros

Laid back and relaxed environment

Cons

Best company I have worked for

Total Community Care is the best company i have worked for. So much support from the management team. Well paid and training was always up to date. Good trainers and very helpful office staff. I loved my work and I felt valued and appreciated.

Pros

I have no bad thing to say about this company.

Very professional

The company has amazing work ethic. You always have support and any problem you have can be solved.The staff is respectful and everybody is caring and responsible.

Not for the fainthearted

The job in itself was pretty easy but my lack of experience let me down. The clients needs can be complex so bear that in mind. I didn't feel like I was trained or prepared well by the management but my colleagues were lovely.

Pros

Supportive colleagues, good pay for the area

Cons

Little job security, little training or support

Excellent

Absolutely love working here, great company with lots of support. I don’t have loads of experience but that’s okay because total community care give me all the support I need, wouldn’t go anywhere else

Pros

Support given

Cons

Rotas being messed up.

Complex and Rewarding

A typical day at work involved personal care and administering medication including controlled drugs. I learned how care for a tracheostomy, to give suction and cough assist. The workplace was fairly relaxed and management were supportive. The most enjoyable part of this job was taking the client on outings.

Great training and kept informed through care managers

Great company to work for training is fantastic.Unfortunately being with only one client in the area and no others around job security would be better if there was more clients within the area.

hca

i enjoy working for tcc fully supported from line manager nurse trainer and clinical leads,rolling rota, 28 days paid holiday yearly, continous training as and when when needed, nurse and trainer visiting monthly to support and update any training needs required

One of the best jobs

This was one of the best company I worked for. Helpful friendly, supportive over any problem management were lovely , what can I say is that I would highly recommend this company .

A good care company

I had a very good experience while working for TCC. I developed a very good working relationship with the clients I was given and enjoyed working in a mostly supportive and caring team.

Pros

Flexible shifts

Cons

Frequent 3 day shifts

Not a bad place to work

There is no typical day at work! I've learned different ways of caring for human beings and what can be done to get around the difficulties of a particular disability. The hardest part of the job is knowing what I am doing can be hurting my client and that they are in pain or discomfort but I have to do it for their health and welfare (eg bowel management)

Amazing

Amazing loved all 3 years I was there never had any problems all mangers and teams member lovely and helpful, standards very high and great in house training

frendley place to work

my job is so rewarding, lovely people I work with. Have learned so much. The hardest part of my job is keep my lady's sprites up as she can get so down from her injurers.

Caring and professional work place

Lovely company to work for. Dedicated to enhancing clients lives, but also very staff orientated. Fantastic level of training for new staff. Good salaries for all. Great job flexibility.

Pros

flexibility

Cons

on call duty

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Total Community Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement