Total Community Care

Total Community Care Work-life balance reviews

Clear
3.9Pay & benefits

progressive and inclusive

One of the best places to work. Correspondence and feedback is on another level.Payroll team is outstanding. No errors and payslips are online. Training Team supportive and informative Manager reassuring and approachable Personally content with most things.

Pros

Laid back and relaxed environment

Shocking management

Good pay but job wasn't the hours that were advertised. Non existent manager, met her once in 5 months!Lovely client though. No backup if staff off sick or on holiday. Staff had to do 24 hours when someone called in sick, emergency line not manned.Very disappointed with this job and left after 5 months.

Pros

Good pay.

Cons

Poor management and long hours.

Good pay and great office staff and managers

The managers and office staff are all so friendly and helpful. It’s nice working 1 on 1 with just one client as you get to know them very well. The only reason I left was due to the travel as my client moved further away. Great pay aswell

Pros

Good salary

Very professional

The company has amazing work ethic. You always have support and any problem you have can be solved.The staff is respectful and everybody is caring and responsible.

Cons

Good company to work with, pleased.

All okay. Good balance of work and life. Management help you. My client control the rota, so all good. Helpful colleagues. Learned about spinal cord injury. Typical day of work is some domestic tasks.

No management skills

There is not enough training. Your thrown in the deep end and your on your own. Staff are just a number that are easily replaced. Depending on where your placed you could be sitting doing nothing most the day or mucking out horses.

Here is my review

The responsibilities dont meet the salary requirements especially surviving todays living cost. The training levels are great and managment are very good and over all company is a lovely company to work for. The other thing is this position looking after your client if the pass you are left with no job position. s

Great training and kept informed through care managers

Great company to work for training is fantastic.Unfortunately being with only one client in the area and no others around job security would be better if there was more clients within the area.

One of the best jobs

This was one of the best company I worked for. Helpful friendly, supportive over any problem management were lovely , what can I say is that I would highly recommend this company .

Caring and professional work place

Lovely company to work for. Dedicated to enhancing clients lives, but also very staff orientated. Fantastic level of training for new staff. Good salaries for all. Great job flexibility.

Pros

flexibility

Cons

on call duty

Good pay

The days are very demanding and not always very nice. I have learnt a lot about spinal injuries. The management structure at head office is far to close with previous work colleagues having been brought into the company, i feel this is not healthy for the company and shuts everyone else out and make confidentiality difficult. I work in a very nice team of nine people and we all work well together, there is always two of us on shift twenty four hours a day. The hardest part of my job is that my client will never get any better. The best part of my job is that we keep him well and out of hospital.

Pros

Get to go on days out with my client

Cons

unsociable hours and long shifts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Total Community Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement
  • Total Community Care
  • Work-life balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?