Total Facilities Recruitment

Working at Total Facilities Recruitment: 5 Reviews

United Kingdom5 reviews

Good job if you want to get some money while you are looking for a job.

I was temping with this agency as a Corporate Receptionist. The management was very friendly and the interview was very nice. First I had phone interview then I had one interview just with a manager in the office. They confirmed the same day that I got the job. The offices I was going to were nice.

Pros

The pay was good. I was getting 10.50 an h. Friendly managment. Good communication.

Cons

Unstable amount of hours. The pay could be better to live in London.

Good pay went in ontime

Hard to find a cleaning job mon-fri because clients don't like it but they still ask you what hour can you work and when you tell them then you.dont get the job because the client is not happy about it

Pros

Money on time

Cons

Hard to get a cleaning job Mon to Fri

Insights into Total Facilities Recruitment

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Sense of belonging
Areas for improvement
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things

Great to work with

They help me to build my confidence again and they taught me alot of skills. They up skilled me and gave me the foundation of how security companies operate. Also this company taught me key things eg: dealing with lift entrapment and working closely with the client on there site. They also provided me guidance on what to look for when working on different sites as a temporary staff. I learnt alot from them and I am very grateful to have worked with them. They taught to never give up and to carry on.

It’s excellent place to apply for Temporary work

I enjoyed doing many Temporary work on behalf of Total facilities and I cannot complain . And you can book jobs through a calendar online called Doodle and you can inform your availability.

Pros

They always have jobs available

Cons

During summer is very quiet to get jobs .

Flexible and always have shift for me

As a student, I like having the flexibility of working when I'm available. I temp around different sites and get to work and get to know different people. My agent is always so understanding on days I am not available to work or days I need extra shifts. The hardest part of the job is probably traveling far from where I live but nonetheless, working in different sites is fun for me. From the many sites I have worked at, not once have I met anyone that also works for Total Facilities that were dissatisfied with how they operate. This agency is perfect for students, people seeking flexible part-time work such as new mums or anyone currently looking for a permanent job.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Total Facilities Recruitment?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Total Facilities Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement