Total facility solutions logo
Total facility solutions

Total facility solutions Employee Reviews

People were polite

Management ok and supervisor had respect for you but not the other employee, I did two days in a week and the other person did 3 but always when you came in to do your shift you felt like you were put on , in other words doing their work to picking up after them ! And they keep the slackers on.

Pros

Were left to get on with your job

Cons

Picking up on work of others

Would of been a good job apart from management

Management was horrible and always negative about things.Being accused of going early etc when you had to clock on.changing rate of pay and hours without notice .never got paid correctly and still waiting on 19 hours pay from when I eventually left in February!!

I really enjoyed my 12 months working at Liverpool docks. The work was fun with great people. The company always made sure you had cleaning Products to do the job and were very helpful and answered all questions you might have quickly.

Avoid

Terrible company area supervisor and managers are just bullies always threatening to sack you a lot of sexism and different treatment of staff my advice is don’t bother going they change hours with no notice at all don’t care about your out of work commitment treated like slaves no moral amongst staff due to bullying

Unprofessional company run by Bullies

Hours always changed without notice contracts never amended but always promised . Area ops managers are bullies and complete sexists against women and males get away with everything even they laugh because they know it’s true. Money always owed to you and holiday pay always never paid properly .. when queried with area Manager I’m told I’m lucky I have a job .unprofessional company

Awful!!! Awful!!! Awful

I advise people NOT to work for this company. Dodgy as!! Sack you and others after one day off. Bullying management all brain washed and bully every member of staff!! Sexiest and just a disgusting place to work!!

Pros

Cons

Everything!!!

worked at u.p.s tamworth sacked for having a day of

Took a day of becouse of illness phoned in sick returned bk to work next day I arrived at the securty office to be told im not aloud on site called area manager was told the jobs not for me bad unprofessional management rude area manager

Pros

Cons

plenty of that

I wouldn't advice anyone to take a job for this company because after a few months he'll be pressured to quit the job alone because late payment

As a former employee I cansay it's not ok this company because you're pressured to give up work because the payment is not made on time. ne.nenenever ever

Pros

no pro argument

Cons

I would'n advise anyone to work for this company because they don't pay on time.

Worst place i have worked

Didn't even get paid for hours I worked . They made every excuse to get of of paying gave up in the end. No support ,no communication. Lies after lies.

Awful Company

Worst company to work for, You won’t get paid the tiny rate you are offered, you will be ignored, treated in a unprofessional manor and when you are contacted It will be via text.

Jobs at Total facility solutions

See more jobs

Excellent place to work, no further comments.

Working here everyday has a different experience and environment which makes my everyday work at ease. I can choose the day and time I can work. Flexibility is something I desired the most and that all are available in here.

Awful place to work

No contract No pension or even a option to join 1 which I’m sure is lively Bullying management Little cleaning supplies Just an awful excuse for a cleaning conpany

Cons

Awful company

Worst company !!!

I had problem to get payslips from day 1. They've cut my hours without any notice. Couldn't get even copy of my contract and employee hand book . Boss and supervisor lied from day 1. Problems with holiday's. Avoid !!!!! I've left after few months had enough .Worst company !!!!

Pros

No pros

Cons

Not serious employer