Totaljobs Group

Totaljobs Group Culture reviews

United Kingdom20 reviews

Clear

Plenty of training

Nice people good culture Good atmosphere Learnt a lot about recruitment there's a lot to learn Great management Hardest part finding the right customers, all the best one gone Best part looking forward to work

Wonderful company

Enjoyed 4 successful years at Total Jobs Group. The company offers outstanding training, incentives, flexible working hours. It was a super working environment

Pros

People, Incentives, Flexible hours

Cons

Complicated territories

Insights into Totaljobs Group

What people like
  • Support from manager
  • Fair pay for job
  • Inclusive work environment
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Overall satisfaction

Toxic leadership, elitist, sales targets always changing last minute

Company has massively gone downhill in the last 3 years. Middle management is being stripped out to take on directors to oversee directors. Many redundancies made in the last year but only sales and team leaders. German holding company have unrealistic expectations - UK businesses and customers operate very differently. Can't see a good future for this company which is a shame. The CEO comes from a different sector and seems pretty clueless.

Pros

Location, office, free fruit

Cons

Bad leadership, lad culture, lack of respect from senior management.

Great place to work but your, career is not base on your efforts but who you know!

It's an ok place to work, some very nice people, but progress is not very good and has a laddish culture. People find it hard to, relate to Managers, as it is a who you know/get on with the environment that allows you to prosper there.

Pros

Relaxed, and fun place to work

Cons

Middle management are fickle, At times do not take responsibility for their actions, If you do drink and go out then you want fit in!

Totaljobs

They are a very much a 9 till 5 business with no pressure to work longer hours (unless its the last day of the month and the business are chasing targets). The business is great to work for because of the employees, there is a big family culture within totaljobs.com.

Pros

29 days annual leave per annum

Cons

many commission changes

A great place to work

Friendly team in a supportive environment. The right level of challenges with a generous reward package and supportive management.

Fun interesting work

I really enjoy working here - the challenges are fun, the colleagues are fun. It is a 9-5 culture, with flexible working and lots of annual leave, so its a good employer. The hardest part of the job is the work - some of the problems we work to solve are really tricky, which is also the most enjoyable part (I like a challenge). The blue fin office is pretty awesome - modern and well equipped, and with amazing views of the london skyline (its near tate modern, and lots of food places). Nice co-workers, interesting work. Recommended.

great place to work

new business development calls account management providing support to clients co-workers are friendly and fun admin can be a chore making money is fun

Pros

gym

Cons

need more money

7 years well spent

This was a great 7 years of my life, it was a thoroughly enjoyable place to work. I was lucky to have 4 great managers in my time there. Unfortunately none of them manage their anymore.

Pros

Great culture & some very inspiring characters in management

Cons

Loss of the culture from when I joined

Energetic, happy and a productive environment

A typical day for me would start with assigning work queues to members of my team. create and run reports on performance from the previous day/week. I would also deal with any escalated complaint within the business or externally. I have a fantastic team of 8 who all have their own strengths and weaknesses. The most enjoyable part of my role is managing my team. Dealing with any problems they may encounter in the role while supporting and developing them.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Totaljobs Group?

Good fun

I absolutely love the company and the people I work with and we work well as a team however due to lack of financial gain I am looking to move on

Pros

29 days hols

Cons

financial reward

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Totaljobs Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement