Totaljobs Group

Totaljobs Group Management reviews

United Kingdom20 reviews

Clear

Plenty of training

Nice people good culture Good atmosphere Learnt a lot about recruitment there's a lot to learn Great management Hardest part finding the right customers, all the best one gone Best part looking forward to work

Toxic leadership, elitist, sales targets always changing last minute

Company has massively gone downhill in the last 3 years. Middle management is being stripped out to take on directors to oversee directors. Many redundancies made in the last year but only sales and team leaders. German holding company have unrealistic expectations - UK businesses and customers operate very differently. Can't see a good future for this company which is a shame. The CEO comes from a different sector and seems pretty clueless.

Pros

Location, office, free fruit

Cons

Bad leadership, lad culture, lack of respect from senior management.

Insights into Totaljobs Group

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Overall satisfaction

Do Not Work Here

Had a lot of It issues whilst working from home got blamed for all of them by management! Had 2 monthly 1-1 both said I was doing great but then 2 days later I was told I wasn’t doing good and had made mistakes (although no feedback was given) Management was shocking, I was lied to on numerous occasions and made to feel like their inadequate IT department did everything they could although dell told them not to send the same laptop out yet they did 3 times.

Pros

Great people to work with (not management)

Cons

Management & IT department.

Great place to work but your, career is not base on your efforts but who you know!

It's an ok place to work, some very nice people, but progress is not very good and has a laddish culture. People find it hard to, relate to Managers, as it is a who you know/get on with the environment that allows you to prosper there.

Pros

Relaxed, and fun place to work

Cons

Middle management are fickle, At times do not take responsibility for their actions, If you do drink and go out then you want fit in!

Overall a great company

Wonderful work life balance. Some management managed with complete and erratic behaviour which overall made for an unhappy work experience. Apart from a particular individual, the wider business and management were wonderful.

A great place to work

Friendly team in a supportive environment. The right level of challenges with a generous reward package and supportive management.

great place to work

new business development calls account management providing support to clients co-workers are friendly and fun admin can be a chore making money is fun

Pros

gym

Cons

need more money

7 years well spent

This was a great 7 years of my life, it was a thoroughly enjoyable place to work. I was lucky to have 4 great managers in my time there. Unfortunately none of them manage their anymore.

Pros

Great culture & some very inspiring characters in management

Cons

Loss of the culture from when I joined

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Totaljobs Group?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Totaljobs Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement