Totaljobs Group

Totaljobs Group Work-life balance reviews

United Kingdom20 reviews

Clear
2.9Job security & advancement

Fun place to work if your hitting target

Left to your own devices, a place of work for independent individuals that like to work in a team to hit company targets, lots of training on hand from different departments, good perks, only negative for me is coronavirus ended my journey there.

Pros

career development, win team lunches, holidays and bonuses

Cons

Coronavirus, the people that are supposed to help dont help you.

Not applicable

I will not be making any comments it's down to each individual how they feel working for a company as everyone's opinion is different so you will need to make you own decisions

Insights into Totaljobs Group

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Overall satisfaction

Nice people, slow pace

Although the people and work/life balance at Totaljobs are good, the pace of work is very slow and my personal experience with managers on my team was not good. Very specific ways of working for those who have been there a long time with little explanation of how to actually achieve this.

Fun, but in effective.

I was brought on the challenge the leadership team and to "shake things up". They didn't like this. What they wanted was a mouth piece to announce policies I didn't like this.

Overall a great company

Wonderful work life balance. Some management managed with complete and erratic behaviour which overall made for an unhappy work experience. Apart from a particular individual, the wider business and management were wonderful.

Totaljobs

They are a very much a 9 till 5 business with no pressure to work longer hours (unless its the last day of the month and the business are chasing targets). The business is great to work for because of the employees, there is a big family culture within totaljobs.com.

Pros

29 days annual leave per annum

Cons

many commission changes

Fun interesting work

I really enjoy working here - the challenges are fun, the colleagues are fun. It is a 9-5 culture, with flexible working and lots of annual leave, so its a good employer. The hardest part of the job is the work - some of the problems we work to solve are really tricky, which is also the most enjoyable part (I like a challenge). The blue fin office is pretty awesome - modern and well equipped, and with amazing views of the london skyline (its near tate modern, and lots of food places). Nice co-workers, interesting work. Recommended.

Friendly environment, nice people and a good work/ life balance. Lots of positions to move into, good communication from the top and a fantastic building with canteen to work in.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Totaljobs Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement