Touchwood Pharmacy

Touchwood Pharmacy Employee Reviews

United Kingdom6 reviews

Very good

It was a very good experience as the Pharmacist present there is lovely, always communicating with the patients well, helping them out whenever in need.

Lack of support from owners

I felt like just another number, no help or support from the owners. Pay is minimum with no incentives or bonus... Very stressful work for very little reward. Would not recommend.

Productive, fun and enjoyable environment to be around

Whilst completing work experience at Touchwood, I had learnt how to dispense medication, making sure each patient had the right amount of pills. To protect myself from an residue getting on my hands, I protected myself by using rubber gloves. In my opinion, I think the most enjoyable part of my experience, was dispensing medication and using a heated-sealer,to encase medication inside packaging. The hardest part of my work experience, was moving stock up and down to the pharmacy shop floor, for deliveries, as the stock was kept in large boxes and were a little heavy to carry and manage.

Pros

An hour luch break

Cons

Little work space

productive

worked with great employees, management was great, the pharmacy manager treated everyone the same and with respect, Always there for if the help is needed and dont judge you if you make mistakes.

Pros

great emplyees

The girls you work with are incredible

You will never find a better bunch of people to work with, The staff there will make you feel so comfortable and part of the team.

Productuve and fun workplace

A very organised, punctual chemist, that employed a leraning by doing attitude to employee's. I learnt of alot of thinking on your feet but always making time to consult literature. It was managed by very a very experienced Pharmacist who was very approachable, and all co-workers alike were very approachable.

Pros

very friendly staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Touchwood Pharmacy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2Job security/advancement