TPP

TPP Employee Reviews

Great place

Great place to work. Management /owners very friendly and open. Sometimes too much/ over preparation and cut into actual work time. Overall though great place to work. Bosses were caring and understanding and always open to new and better ways to to things. Definitely felt job security but didn't feel room to advance.

Productive and fun work place

I guess TPP LLC and BEST Inc have same review as it is just a management change. So no major changes have been experienced yet by me atleast. Other than that people and work are great here.

Pros

Same as best inc

I work well and have enough work experience

I work excellently and have great experience in the field of printing and technical maintenance of the machine is a part of living with me Experience in colors

Productive and Efficient Workplace

Employees are all friendly and easy to work with. They celebrate birthdays monthly with celebrations in the break room towards the end of the day on the first Wednesday's to bring the company employees together.

Good

Constantly changing environment and continued opportunities for education and growth. Always interacting with customers and assisting them with their questions.

Pros

Great coworkers

Cons

It was a very productive place to work.

This was a great place to work due to my break downs I had to close my Business Customer Service was a plus I gave 100 percent to this service and I always conducted myself in a professional manner.

Pros

lunches was when you could.

Cons

Less breaks

EMPRESA AGRADÁVEL

MUITOS ATENDIMENTOS SOBRE VÁRIOS PROBLEMAS DESDE UM REPARO NA LINHA, COMO VALORES DE CONTAS. APRENDI UM SERVIÇO DIFERENTE DOS OUTROS OS QUAIS TRABALHEI SEMPRE ME IDENTIFIQUEI COM A SUPERVISORA NO LOCAL, DEVIDO AO SEU CARISMA E BOA VONTADE COM TODOS. MAIS DIFÍCIL ERA INFORMAR AO CLIENTE QUE OS VALORES QUESTIONADOS ESTAVAM CORRETOS E QUE PELO TEMPO DA INADIMPLÊNCIA FICARIAM PERDERIAM SUAS LINHAS E INTERNET. PODER AJUDAR MUITAS PESSOAS QUE ALI PROCURAVAM SOMENTE ALGUÉM PARA OUVIR OS SEUS PROBLEMAS

Pros

COLEGUISMO COM OUTRAS ATENDENTES

EL AMBIENTE DE TRABAJO

ERA MUY BUEN AMBIENTE DE TRABAJO, LAS PRESTACIONES MUY BUENAS, EXELENTES ADMINISTRACION

Pros

AMBIENTE DE TRABAJO

Cons

PERSONAL

EMPRESA AGRADÁVEL

EMPRESA AGRADÁVEL COM ÓTIMOS COLEGAS DE TRABALHO E UMA BOA GERÊNCIA.APRENDI SOBRE VENDAS E ATENDIMENTO AO PUBLICO.

Pros

vale refeição

Cons

nao tem convenio medico

Se trabaja de forma independiente y no es muy redituable, sumado a que de vez en cuando falta material de trabajo.

Se aprende mucho si uno quiere hacerlo.La gerencia da libertad de trabajo, cada uno es responsable de su actividad solamente.Lo mas dificil del trabajo es hacerlo en condiciones climaticas desfavorables (Frio, viento, lluvia).Lo mejor que tiene este rubro es que se puede aprender mucho siempre y cuando uno este dispuesto a hacerlo.

Pros

horario de trabajo flexible y personal, trabajo individual.

Cons

falta constante de material de trabajo.

Review

Audit is the hardest part of the job. Enjoyable part is to achieve our goal

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TPP. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2