TradeForce Site Services Ltd

TradeForce Site Services Ltd Reviews

United Kingdom14 reviews

Worst

They send me on. night shift to westfield as a Handyman,I went there and?No we don't need anybody...The guy from Agency won't pay for my wasting time and ticket to get there.Also not pick up the phone.Worst company ever

Good

Very good agency found me lots of work... and nice freindly staff... Pays allways on time... Had no problems I would highly recommend these guys.. 👍👌

Insights into TradeForce Site Services Ltd

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Some idiots reviews on here

Not sure about some of the bad reviews on here about not being paid. I have always tried to avoid agencies but this one was top quality from day one I can only assume that the negative reviews have come from chancers who think that they are cut out for site work but are just diyers looking for a easy pay check you were obviously useless if the people you were working for on site thought as much you wouldn't get paid and rightly so to many of all the gear and no idea

Good company

I’ve been working for Tradeforce for a couple of months now and they’ve been great. Always looked after me and kept me in work. Payments gone through fine each week. When work finishes they always have another site

Avoid

I worked for them 3 days ,they never paid me ,they don’t answer to the phone,it never happened to me to work and not be paid ! Avoid ! Avoid ! Avoid !

21 October 2019
I don't know why you are putting a bad review but you were paid your wages and on time for that! Now we don't like lies being posted by temps who leave site and don't tell anyone so the sites are left without a driver so your work effic is totally wrong on that note.... and i wouldn't employ you again as you was not a good driver in the first place and the client only had bad things to say about you.

Excellent

Trade force is the best agency i have ever worked for always kept me in work when ive needed help with money theyve always tried n get me an advance the staff could not b more helpful. I highly recommend this agency

The worst agency on the planet

Robbed me of 10 hours work absolute murders I had mugged off with £46 for 4 hours after working a day and a half do not work for this cowboy outfit No one has ever not paid me for my hours in over 15 years working as a painter and decorator

Shocking company

Agreed a rate never came through rude arrogant obnoxious staff in the office treated like a cattle market would not recommend this company to no one untrustworthy and they aren't even based in London where you can kick the shiiiiit outta the divs on the other end of the phone. Liars!!!!!!!!!

Pros

Cons

Plenty

26 July 2019
If i am right in thinking you are the person that agreed a rate with us initially, which was then to rise the week after if the first week was completed sucessfully, however you jacked the job on that week without any notice, and then demanded that we pay you the higher rate for the following week. We offer rate incentives for people who are reliable for us. You got paid in full for the work you did, and you caused us no end of issues on site due to you leaving site the way you did.The manner in which you communicate, it seems that you not being on site may now actually be a good thing.

Tradeforce Excellent Company to work for

Been working for Tradeforce for 6 months. Have not got a bad word to say about them. I was caught short one week and needed extra money to pay my rent, I spoke to Tradeforce and they were kind enough to advance me extra money to help we out of the situation. All in all I would highly recommend Tradeforce to anyone.

Top brass is a joke

No communication skills and have to chase wages. They started off fine for a while, but eventually communication breaks down and you end up wondering if you are going to be paid.

Pros

Above average wage for area

Cons

Top management doesn't care about your money

Ok

Not the greatest only had 1 job off of them so no consistency with work. Payed on time though. Didn't learn a thing. Nobody on site seemed to have tools but me!

Competent agency

I do not understand these bad opinions and although I worked briefly, I can not say anything bad about contact, culture or late payments, in my case everything was ok.

Avoid.

Pay different rate from which agreed. Reduce rate and hours. Do not provide any information about contract. Try to contact after with no answer. Avoid.

Pros

Cons

Unpaid breaks

Always additional money deducted

One of the worst agency, you agree a rate with them then you can get in the situation to be paid different, each payment problems, payment delays, not answering to phone call. Don't recommand

30 May 2019
Hi there, please can you call me directly if this issue is still outstanding? We always pay the agreed rate, and pay the hours that were confirmed for you. There is no instances where a direct contravening of this can take place with the processes we have in place at the businesses. If you have additional money deducted, then i would assume this is taken by the payment company you choose to use. As we take nothing from the rate we agree with you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TradeForce Site Services Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement