Training 2000

Training 2000 Employee Reviews with Jobs

United Kingdom41 reviews

trainingsupportivesupportstaffteamopportunitymanagercompany

Good work ethics and respectful to all

They allow you time to grow your confidence and offer great opportunities for professional development. This is central to delivering the best quality of experience for students. They have a Strong Team Ethos for staff and strive to deliver a friendly learning experience.

Enjoyable work environment

The company is quite busy and diverse. I have found most staff to be friendly and very helpful, especially while doing inductions and training for the new role. In general I would say that work-life balance is promoted through a flexible on site and work from home arrangement which I personally found refreshing. I also enjoy the challenges or a diverse role and working with a variety of different stakeholders both inside and outside the organisation. It’s early days for me but so far so good. I also really like my team members and we all get on quite well.

Pros

Work life balance, flexible working policy, early finish on a Friday, on site canteen, competitive salary and benefits

Cons

Too soon to tell, so at present none

Insights into Training 2000

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Support from manager
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Energising work tasks
  • General feeling of work happiness

Great company

I have been an employee at Training 2000 for around 5 years. I have previous left the company and recently returned to join another department. Having spent nearly 5 years with the company I have experience a huge change in the way in which the company is managed and ran on a day to day basis. The senior management team, department managers and support staff are really helpful and supportive and have made this place a really fun and interesting place to work. In relation to this there are also much more opportunities for personal development with the introduction of Career Development days and internal training opportunities. The flexibility and benefits that come with the role are really competitive and support family life really well. I would definitely recommend working here at T2000!

Pros

Flexibility and supporting team

Cons

Non

Amazing people and wonderful place to work.

I have worked at Training 2000, for a couple of years and have an amazing role within the company. At the beginning and sometimes now, some aspects of my role are challenging, difficult, but also rewarding. My role has given me the opportunity to support and work with other staff members in their teams, across the business. Staff are very friendly, work hard and want to achieve their individual and company goals. The Senior Management Team are very approachable, caring, friendly, and supportive with staff members and in moving the company forward. This has been demonstrated through this very difficult and challenging eighteen months of the pandemic. The welfare, mental health being and safety of our staff, families and learners has been priority for Training 2000.They listen and value us, as staff members and provide informative information that we need to know, either through all staff briefing, communication e-mails and team meetings. Opportunity to develop your personal skills and gain qualifications that relate to your working role. Caring, positive culture with the desire to improve and grow as a company.I was strongly recommend working at Training 2000.

Pros

Amazing people to work with, professional company, great incentives like early finishes on a Friday, an increase of one day’s holiday per year that you work at training 2000, chance to buy up to five days holiday per year and pension.

Cons

Nothing to report.

A great place to work

Having joined recently as an apprentice I have only been with Training 2000 for a few months. However in this time I have been given an extremely warm welcome from staff and have made to feel like part of the team from the start. The patience shown from other staff has increased my confidence levels as an apprentice never being made to feel like a burden for having a lot to learn and asking many questions. I am also impressed with the opportunities given to staff for development and the way that Training 2000 invests in its own employees

Excellent place to work

Working at Training 2000 has been undoubtedly one of, if not my best employment throughout my career thus far. Having worked both in industry and for education establishments previously I have a wide scope to compare it too. Moving jobs during the pandemic was a daunting prospect but in hindsight the best decision I have made. My line manager and the SMT are extremely supportive, they have a very open and transparent relationship with staff. I have never worked at a company where the SMT, including the CEO set time aside to chat with staff and drop in on them to see how things are going, in a friendly and supportive manner. The extensive amount of support offered by the business development team, account managers & marketing team helps build a good rapport which helps strategically market courses and build up excellent relationships with outside employers. Despite working remotely during a pandemic, I’ve been made to feel part of a team and valued as an individual. Having my ideas listened to, supported and actioned has really helped develop my confidence in the field and mould the course I deliver into a real asset for the students and employers. The most important thing and why I really do appreciate T2000 is their ethos, the focus on quality learning for students and the support to implement this is amazing.

Pros

Supportive, caring, encouraging work environment. People are valued and listened too.

Love my job at training 2000

Today marks 1 year since I began working for Training 2000 in Blackburn. I am a full-time Traineeship Tutor, delivering an employability skills course to learners aged 16-19 years old. I honestly could not enjoy my job role more. The job is extremely rewarding, I have the opportunity to help and support young adults to develop as a person, grow in confidence and progress into their chosen careers or further study.In my first year working for Training 2000 I have been fully supported with any training desires and needs that I have had. I have been given many opportunities for career growth, such as, becoming a ‘Teaching and Learning Champion’ and being on an interview panel for two different departments. I have also been given more responsibility within my team, such as timetabling the department.At Training 2000, I feel that my opinion matters and it is respected. I am empowered to create my own interactive, engaging lessons and I feel comfortable to bring new ideas forward to my line manager. I would recommend a career opportunity at Training 2000 to anyone.

Pros

Work life balance, annual leave, teamwork.

Cons

None.

Each day is different

There have been a lot of changes in the time I have been at Training 2000, I have worked here for nearly 10 years.The senior management team are relatively new and have made a lot of changes over the last 2 years, which has in turn created lots of uncertainty for staff that have been here for a while, lots of staff come and go as with any company but also return as the grass isnt greener. But if you have the mindset to make a difference in learners life's, ensure that you are going to work with each one and support them the best you can, you will reap the challenges that Training 2000 bring.From Covid, to funding rules changes, new standards and working from home, working remotely instead of face to face this last 18mths have been tough but we are now making changes for the better, we have improved what we do to meet the needs of Today. Each day is a learning day and each day presents challenges we have to deal with the support of our team. My role is to ensure we interview all applications for the vacancies we are advertising and meet the need of the companies that we work with but also ensure the learner is placed on the correct journey for their need and aspirations.

Pros

working from home, support form collegues

Cons

challenging, lots of changes

Amazing company to work for!

Training 2000 is by far the best company I have ever worked for! For the first time in my life I feel genuinely happy in my career, I have a work life balance and I no longer have those awful sunday night blues!I feel incredibly lucky to work for such a caring and inclusive organisation where I can see myself for the long term. I fell supported within my role especially by my colleagues and my line manager who is just amazing and I am so lucky to work for!These last 12 months have proved challenging for most with so much uncertainty everywhere and despite this we have been updated regularly by our senior management team on business performance and have been met with plans and pro activity to overcome these challenging times. I also feel very grateful at having the opportunity to keep myself and my family safe over these last 12 months by fully working from home. I'm very excited about the new working from home policy which means I can continue working from home a couple of days per week post covid 19, enabling my amazing work life balance to continue!We always have the opportunity to voice concerns and have the autonomy to run with new ideas , which are always gratefully received. I can't reccomend Training 2000 enough!

Pros

Excellent work life balance

Great place

Training 2000 really is a great place to work. The staff are very welcoming, friendly and supportive and want to do their very best for each other and their learners. The newly established Senior team are working really hard to improve all aspects of the business and there is a genuine, caring approach towards the staff. There’s a really positive culture which is evident even working remotely (due to COVID). Plus the links with the UCLan means there’s more opportunities for collaboration, developments and support! I really recommend Training 2000 as a fabulous place to work!

Pros

Slightly longer days (Mon to Thurs) but means an early finish on Fridays (12.30)

Cons

Nothing to report

Challange but rewarding for student

It was good expiernce to work there and teach apprentice. I did my best to deliver my skills and did my best.Eventgough there was bit of internal politics was there against me but I kept my self calm and delivered the best result for the good student and tried to pull up those was laid back and told me don't worry about us, we only come here for money.

Pros

Class management and support

Cons

Team work is not good enough

Relaxed friendly and vert professional

I worked there for just over 18 months and at times i regret leaving for another position. As health and safety advisor it was an interesting and satisfying job.

Pros

An absolutely fantastic place to work.

Never again

Since the incoming new senior management team have been established they are completely profit driven. I’ve seen the place change since they arrived and not for the better. They only care about financial gain to the business and not the staff. Over worked on case loads, no support, harassed constantly outside of your working hours. You feel compelled to say yes to every request because at staff briefings there are always cuts being made ‘across the board’ in one way or another, so you constantly worry if you say no will your job be cut. The realistic senior managers have all gone, as in those who have worked at the coal face, and it’s now full of senior managers and business managers who think teaching is something that can be done in a few hours and force you to spend the rest of your time cleaning up other departments mistakes, because it will have a financial impact on ‘your department’ if you don’t fix the mistakes of the other departments! Expect to be interrupted at least 3-4 times per teaching session by management demands for figures/totals/targets as they like to pull strings and send out requests at 12pm for data to be ready for their SMT meeting at 3pm! Whilst you already have a morning class and afternoon class to teach. Forget about the teaching and do what they want, or else you will be called on teams/mobile/voicemails until they get what they want from you.

Pros

Good holidays

Cons

Over worked and under paid with added pressure

Awful place to work

Managers are manipulative, calculating and exploitative, particularly HR and business managers; Job package is ok but engineering staff are paid better than managers; High caseloads of learners; Quality, processes and safeguarding are not adhered to.

You dont know if your gonna have a job the next day .

Worked there for 2 years . Managers are good but there hands are tied by funding cos it's a charity. Whatever department is making money will stay . They are always trying to save money they let a member of staff go cos of funds then a month later recruit for that position again wierd company. If u don't like sleeping and want to go bold then this is the place for u

Amazing Place to work

Having worked here 10 years i have found the job i do very challenging at times.I have been given stretching targets to achieve over my time here but always know i have the support of Senior Management ,Managers and Staff The salary I receive is not the best. I have been used to a lot more in the past however the strong sense of job satisfaction has helped outweigh that to some extent .( i wouldn't be lying to say i would like more pay for what i do!) In any workplace there are people who are negative and whatever the situation they will see the worst. At Training 2000 this is no different. What is different is there are the Positive Amazing people who make it worthwhile to come to work and to work alongside. Anyone who likes a challenge, likes hard work and craves a sense of achievement for a job well done should look no further. The department i work for interacts with all areas of the business and I cannot praise my amazing colleagues across all the departments highly enough for the job they do.

Pros

Challenging work, Opportunity to develop your CPD, Lots of Amazing people, Max 40 HOLIDAYS per year Early finish Fridays

Cons

Some Really Negative attitudes but i've come across them wherever i have worked.

Great working environment and benefits

The management are very supportive & encouraging with career development. Everything is done to alleviate any stress at work & I find the work exciting as well as positively challenging.

Training 2000 is a great place to work! The staff are very helpful, supportive and have the best interests of young people at heart. Anyone on a course here will get a first class experience and will be fully prepared for the real world of work. Employers love the fact that we teach our learners about what life will be like when they start work - that's what makes us different from FE colleges! Anyone thinking of working here should grab the opportunity - you will not be disappointed!

Relax and fun work place

I absolutely love working for Training2000. Its such a relaxed environment with supportive managers. I love my colleagues specially people in my team.

Pros

Flexible working hours

Exciting Place to Work!

Great company to work for and getting stronger following the partnership with UCLAN. Its currently going through some change to strengthen its offering in the market but that makes it an exciting place and time to be joining the business as all the change is extremely positive The people really make Training 2000 a fantastic place to work! The individuals and teams that work here are all super friendly and helpful. There is a real sense of working towards a common goal and everyone wanting themselves and the business to achieve it. The people here really do make the company an amazing place to work. Some of the reviews left genuinely do not reflect the culture that is within Training 2000.

Pros

The people who work here genuinely care about the organisation, its success and the learners!

Like a morgue

Training 2000 is a dreadful place to work. Overworked, over stretched and under paid. No accreditation to hard workers, and no repercussions for the others.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Training 2000. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement