Training 2000

Training 2000 Employee Reviews

Worked there for 2 years . Managers are good but there hands are tied by funding cos it's a charity. Whatever department is making money will stay . They are always trying to save money they let a member of staff go cos of funds then a month later recruit for that position again wierd company. If u don't like sleeping and want to go bold then this is the place for u
Since the incoming new senior management team have been established they are completely profit driven. I’ve seen the place change since they arrived and not for the better. They only care about financial gain to the business and not the staff. Over worked on case loads, no support, harassed constantly outside of your working hours. You feel compelled to say yes to every request because at staff briefings there are always cuts being made ‘across the board’ in one way or another, so you constantly worry if you say no will your job be cut. The realistic senior managers have all gone, as in those who have worked at the coal face, and it’s now full of senior managers and business managers who think teaching is something that can be done in a few hours and force you to spend the rest of your time cleaning up other departments mistakes, because it will have a financial impact on ‘your department’ if you don’t fix the mistakes of the other departments! Expect to be interrupted at least 3-4 times per teaching session by management demands for figures/totals/targets as they like to pull strings and send out requests at 12pm for data to be ready for their SMT meeting at 3pm! Whilst you already have a morning class and afternoon class to teach. Forget about the teaching and do what they want, or else you will be called on teams/mobile/voicemails until they get what they want from you.
Pros
Good holidays
Cons
Over worked and under paid with added pressure
Managers are manipulative, calculating and exploitative, particularly HR and business managers; Job package is ok but engineering staff are paid better than managers; High caseloads of learners; Quality, processes and safeguarding are not adhered to.
Having worked here 10 years i have found the job i do very challenging at times.I have been given stretching targets to achieve over my time here but always know i have the support of Senior Management ,Managers and Staff The salary I receive is not the best. I have been used to a lot more in the past however the strong sense of job satisfaction has helped outweigh that to some extent .( i wouldn't be lying to say i would like more pay for what i do!) In any workplace there are people who are negative and whatever the situation they will see the worst. At Training 2000 this is no different. What is different is there are the Positive Amazing people who make it worthwhile to come to work and to work alongside. Anyone who likes a challenge, likes hard work and craves a sense of achievement for a job well done should look no further. The department i work for interacts with all areas of the business and I cannot praise my amazing colleagues across all the departments highly enough for the job they do.
Pros
Challenging work, Opportunity to develop your CPD, Lots of Amazing people, Max 40 HOLIDAYS per year Early finish Fridays
Cons
Some Really Negative attitudes but i've come across them wherever i have worked.
The management are very supportive & encouraging with career development. Everything is done to alleviate any stress at work & I find the work exciting as well as positively challenging.
Training 2000 is a great place to work! The staff are very helpful, supportive and have the best interests of young people at heart. Anyone on a course here will get a first class experience and will be fully prepared for the real world of work. Employers love the fact that we teach our learners about what life will be like when they start work - that's what makes us different from FE colleges! Anyone thinking of working here should grab the opportunity - you will not be disappointed!
I absolutely love working for Training2000. Its such a relaxed environment with supportive managers. I love my colleagues specially people in my team.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Great company to work for and getting stronger following the partnership with UCLAN. Its currently going through some change to strengthen its offering in the market but that makes it an exciting place and time to be joining the business as all the change is extremely positive The people really make Training 2000 a fantastic place to work! The individuals and teams that work here are all super friendly and helpful. There is a real sense of working towards a common goal and everyone wanting themselves and the business to achieve it. The people here really do make the company an amazing place to work. Some of the reviews left genuinely do not reflect the culture that is within Training 2000.
Pros
The people who work here genuinely care about the organisation, its success and the learners!
Training 2000 is a dreadful place to work. Overworked, over stretched and under paid. No accreditation to hard workers, and no repercussions for the others.
Power tripping bosses. Money hungry company. Money first, people last. Liars to the staff. Liars to the learners. False promises. Will stab you in the back. Every one for themselves. An awful place to work. Constant b*tching and negativity. No investment in staff development. Avoid if you value your sanity.
Pros
Christmas off
Cons
Low wage, no opportunity for progression. Dead end job.
its a selfish company and the management is terrible. i would think twice about thinking of working here. the mill skills program is run bt people that have no real time combat experience and really get off on having power over the students that go. they add no value to the people they are trying to educate.
Pros
non
Cons
all of it
Poor direction from the senior team, you only need to look at the charities commission website to see how much the "Fat Cats" are taking home, thought it was meant to be a charity, they always say charity begins at home.
Pros
early finish friday
Cons
meetings for meetings sake
Great place to work staff very helpful pension scheme available even on short hours the company help you improve and offer more promotional options & opportunities
They are the most unprofessional company I have ever worked for. They care only for funding and not the students/clients and they most defiantly do not care for there staff. There has been hard working staff there for years and they never get recognised for their good work and they certainly do not receive any sort of reward. The wages are pathetic, the management is poor and do not seen to have a clue what they are doing when delivering 1 to 1 and appraisals etc, In fact it's embarrassing how unprofessional and clueless management come across. I'm glad i got out when I did.
Pros
Cons
the company does not care for their staff at all.
This company does not uphold its core values. The company management fails the employees running the courses. The KPI's are unrealistic and they are only bothered about making money and don't care about the learners, Zero job security and rubbish benefits.
Training 2000 is a great place to work, managers are supportive and there is alot of things to get involved in. there is an onsite restaurant with great cheap food, breakfasts on a Friday is fantastic! The hours of work are good, you get to finish at 12.30pm on a friday which means you have 2 and a half day weekend which is a great bonus. the company forward thinking in its plans and has an exciting future, I am pleased to be part of it.
Pros
early finish on a Friday, onsite restaurant, good morale
Training 2000 is an excellent place to work. Everyday I enjoy coming in to a happy, buzzing environment where everyone gets along and the days seem to fly by! A lot of the reviews on this site portray an incorrect image of Training 2000 and I know as I have left the company and returned. I could see how much of a great place it has become and it has not disappointed! Would recommend working here to anyone!
Pros
Holidays, Early Friday Finishes
Whilst previous jobs have had an austere attitude, particularly towards new starters, Training 2000 and it collective of wonderful individual really makes you feel welcome. The sheer size of the site could prove to be over-encumbering, were it not for the approachable manner of the staff. Not a single person has been unkind or unhelpful when asking for assistance to locate individuals or rooms. Contrary to the belief of some of the reviewers on here, Training 2000 boasts a healthy symbiotic relationship between all levels of staff. Senior members of staff are very vocal in their appreciation for all members of staff.
Pros
Lots of Holidays, Good wages, Early finish on a Friday
Cons
I can't work here everyday!
I have had the pleasure of working alongside so many qualified people at Training 2000 Ltd for the past five years. A day doesn't go by without laughter and jokes. Training 2000 Ltd have exceeded their initial targets for growth and already show a significance within the industry they are operating in. WE demonstrate their business concept through hard working, a sense of togetherness and support and through this Training 2000 Ltd has met and overcome challenges, adopt a clear understanding of the market they operate in and have the foundations in place for continued success and potential expansion. I work in an amazing team who has full commitment to injecting life into their work every day, the employees and management team are very genuine and supportive! The culture is very positive and it is a fun environment. In my five years at the company, starting as an apprentice I have been given opportunities that I never thought I have and my hard work, determination has been rewarded and recognised
Pros
Trustwothy and Loyal
Cons
Poor reputation
Given the chance to bring new ideas to the company with the support of management. All staff in my department working towards the same goals and seem to enjoy working here too. Bad reviews seem to be around past conflicts and do not reflect the current state.
Pros
Working environment, hours
Cons
having read the other reviews I can say that the changes that were needed have been made and the company and staff have worked hard over the last 6 months. The culture is positive and supportive and the company vision is to have an Amazing place with Amazing people and recognises staff who go the extra mile. Training 2000 is a great place to work and I highly recommend it to anyone who wants a rewarding role in a supportive company where your efforts will be recognised.
Pros
positve suppoortive culture
  1. Employee reviews