Training 2000 logo

Training 2000 Pay & benefits reviews

Clear
3.2Pay & benefits

Amazing Place to work

Having worked here 10 years i have found the job i do very challenging at times.I have been given stretching targets to achieve over my time here but always know i have the support of Senior Management ,Managers and Staff The salary I receive is not the best. I have been used to a lot more in the past however the strong sense of job satisfaction has helped outweigh that to some extent .( i wouldn't be lying to say i would like more pay for what i do!) In any workplace there are people who are negative and whatever the situation they will see the worst. At Training 2000 this is no different. What is different is there are the Positive Amazing people who make it worthwhile to come to work and to work alongside. Anyone who likes a challenge, likes hard work and craves a sense of achievement for a job well done should look no further. The department i work for interacts with all areas of the business and I cannot praise my amazing colleagues across all the departments highly enough for the job they do.

Pros

Challenging work, Opportunity to develop your CPD, Lots of Amazing people, Max 40 HOLIDAYS per year Early finish Fridays

Cons

Some Really Negative attitudes but i've come across them wherever i have worked.

Great company

I have been an employee at Training 2000 for around 5 years. I have previous left the company and recently returned to join another department. Having spent nearly 5 years with the company I have experience a huge change in the way in which the company is managed and ran on a day to day basis. The senior management team, department managers and support staff are really helpful and supportive and have made this place a really fun and interesting place to work. In relation to this there are also much more opportunities for personal development with the introduction of Career Development days and internal training opportunities. The flexibility and benefits that come with the role are really competitive and support family life really well. I would definitely recommend working here at T2000!

Pros

Flexibility and supporting team

Cons

Non

the worst place ever!

This company does not uphold its core values. The company management fails the employees running the courses. The KPI's are unrealistic and they are only bothered about making money and don't care about the learners, Zero job security and rubbish benefits.

Jobs at Training 2000