Transform

Transform: 7 Employee Reviews

United Kingdom7 reviews

productive and challenging

Whilst volunteering at Transform, I learnt many skills, such as time management. The team leaders were able to provide me with useful guidelines of how to manage my time and schedule. I was also able to learn leadership skills, as sometimes I had to manage teams and groups of people. The hardest part of the job was remaining emotionally strong whilst guiding and supporting the young people. However the most enjoyable part of the job was having the opportunity to meet many people and gaining an understanding of everyone in the group.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

travel distance

Fun work place

Was only on a 3 months contract in 2019. But been at transfoam 3 years now I enjoy the work. I am a sewing Machinist, but I do other jobs when needed .

Insights into Transform

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

Great company to work for

I really enjoyed working here everything was well organised if you had any problems you just had to phone management and they would sort it out as quickly as possible. I only left to care for my grandad otherwise I would probably still be there

a learning workplace and productive

I worked along side my employer and we worked together on constructing various loft conversions as well as both bathrooms and on-suites and it was excellent work to see a project start from nothing basically a blank canvass to something marvelous as well as something created that will last for years to come i thoroughly.

Pros

health and safety at all times

Cons

working sunday as it is a day of rest

Cleaning

Ideal position for students to earn a bit of money without it affecting study time. Cleaning in a primary school, making sure everywhere was clean and tidy.

Pros

part time

I began working at Transform when everything was starting

Transform Ltd was a fulfillment company that took in software from companies all over the world (mostly USA, Canada and Australia) and distributed it in Europe. When I was hired, the support desk was still under construction and I collaborated considerably towards its completion. I started as Technical Support agent but- as the number of products grew- I was promoted to Support manager; at the time we supported three products: LapLink, Shop Factory and Virtual PC, but this number increased until reaching a peak of five. I would often go with the Managing Director to visit clients and I was the technical lead when Microsoft bought Virtual PC. The day to day was really interesting at work and everyone belonged into the team.

Pros

Great team spirit, amazing technical opportunities

Cons

Office location

fun and relaxed workplace

My typical day at work was the transformation a car interiors from cloth to a full leather spec interior, this was either at workplace or on site at the dealership.This I really enjoyed however there is and was no gauranteed full time work there not just from the lack of support from staff and managment but the automotive industry is always up and down and this reflects on this type of work and business.

Pros

no one hovering over you all the time

Cons

lack of management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Transform. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement